coronavirus

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
Could be useful. Also, did he take it when he was in the hospital for covid? No

Had already taken it. Used other therapeutics too.  Lead by example.

Trump says he's taking hydroxychloroquine, unproven drug he's touted for COVID-19
In a surprise, he said he's been taking the drug despite having no symptoms.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-unproven-drug-touted-covid-19/story?id=70751728

He did not take it in the hospital.

Lead by example...Trump never supported masks, so he didn't wear them...

Trump says 'I don't agree' with CDC director's mask message

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-says-i-don-t-agree-cdc-director-s-mask-n1234253

Newly uncovered emails show Fauci admitting the truth about masks: They DON?T work

Fauci was asked by Sylvia Burwell, the Obama-appointed secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), whether or not she should wear a face mask on a then-upcoming flight. This is how Fauci responded:

?The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material ? I do not recommend that you wear a mask.?

Fauci made similar statements during a March 2020 interview on 60 Minutes, once again explaining to viewers that wearing a mask does not prevent the spread of anything.

?Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks,? Fauci stated. ?There?s no reason to be walking around with a mask.?
[url]https://z3news.com/w/newly-uncovered-emails-show-fauci-admitting-the-truth-about-masks-they-dont-work/[/url]

He is "Science" after all...
;D ;D >:D

Masks do work. Stop spreading false info bro. If it?s false, why did Ivanka Trump wear a mask.
This is why people don?t believe you on TI.

morekaos said:
Lead by example...Trump never supported masks, so he didn't wear them...

Trump says 'I don't agree' with CDC director's mask message

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-says-i-don-t-agree-cdc-director-s-mask-n1234253

Newly uncovered emails show Fauci admitting the truth about masks: They DON?T work

Fauci was asked by Sylvia Burwell, the Obama-appointed secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), whether or not she should wear a face mask on a then-upcoming flight. This is how Fauci responded:

?The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material ? I do not recommend that you wear a mask.?

Fauci made similar statements during a March 2020 interview on 60 Minutes, once again explaining to viewers that wearing a mask does not prevent the spread of anything.

?Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks,? Fauci stated. ?There?s no reason to be walking around with a mask.?
[url]https://z3news.com/w/newly-uncovered-emails-show-fauci-admitting-the-truth-about-masks-they-dont-work/[/url]

He is "Science" after all...
;D ;D >:D

Fauci is "Science"  haven't you heard? Besides..you cannot prove a mask saved one life, just as I can't prove a mask didn't...too many factors go into the equation...can't prove a negative no matter what you read.

morekaos said:
Fauci is "Science"  haven't you heard? Besides..you cannot prove a mask saved one life, just as I can't prove a mask didn't...too many factors go into the equation...can't prove a negative no matter what you read.

He later then said wear a mask. It was so the health workers can get masks.
Sorry Fauci was not the president of US.

How old are you 5 years old?

Again Trump would of won the presidential election if he just said wear a mask. So easy!

People like you said it?s fake, phony, and not real.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:

So he lied?  interesting.  And No, he was not the President, Worse, he was the Presidents chief medical advisor...who lied then flip flopped.  Not one to take any advice from, huh?

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

So he lied?  interesting.  And No, he was not the President, Worse, he was the Presidents chief medical advisor...who lied then flip flopped.  Not one to take any advice from, huh?

Trump and Fauci did not get along. But if I remember correctly he always said to wear a mask. I think the begging he did not because there was no supply.

You want to get into lying. There is a lot that Trump lied about. Fuck you

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

Trump and Fauci did not get along. But if I remember correctly he always said to wear a mask. I think the begging he did not because there was no supply.

tsk...tsk..your language is Cakeist and triggering...stop macro aggressing... ;D ;D >:D

morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:
morekaos said:

tsk...tsk..your language is Cakeist and triggering...stop macro aggressing... ;D ;D >:D

But Ivanka Trump wore a mask. So your mask argument is thrown out the window.

Back