columbus groove tustin

Satishleo

Good morning Folks,

I have a ques. currently CG@tustin as are zoned for Irvine schools. will this be permanent or could they be rezoned for TUSD ?

thanks in advance.

Once zoned, most homes stay zoned in that manner.

But, the possibility does exist for them to be rezoned.

#ColumbusGroovy

Zoning doesn't usually change, especially in established areas.  If you want IUSD, buy a home zoned to IUSD whether in Irvine or Tustin.  Having an Irvine address won't guarantee IUSD.  Just look at the numerous Irvine addresses that are zoned for TUSD.  These weren't rezoned and the first buyers at build out knew what they were buying.

Irvine Dream said:
firsttimehomebuyer said:
Good morning Folks,

I have a ques. currently CG@tustin as are zoned for Irvine schools. will this be permanent or could they be rezoned for TUSD ?

thanks in advance.

Are you looking at this house in CGhttps://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/15538-Bonsai-Way-92782/home/51681079

It is IUSD.  Go for it otherwise I might

Looks like there is going to be some kind of HOA litigation going on soon from the Agent notes on MLS which will limit a buyer's lending options.

"Please note the Clarendon association is in pre-litigation with the builder. See the attached supplement. Please clear this notice with your buyer`s lender prior to submitting your offer."

Back