College Admissions Workshop

thinqueprep

Hey all,

I recently heard about an awesome college admissions workshop that one of my colleagues is hosting. He's invited college counselors from around the country are coming together to bring you an immersive college experience that will allow students to see what really goes on behind closed doors.

They will also have the chance to network with esteemed admissions representatives from competitive colleges and work with them personally on the entire application process.

Confirmed Reps: Soka University, Loyola Marymount, Pomona College, Chapman, Syracuse, Emerson, Drexel, Tennessee, Florida

They're going to talk about common app, the new coalition app, and how to properly write an essay that makes you stand out.

Spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.

thinqueprep said:
Hey all,

I recently heard about an awesome college admissions workshop that one of my colleagues is hosting. He's invited college counselors from around the country are coming together to bring you an immersive college experience that will allow students to see what really goes on behind closed doors.

They will also have the chance to network with esteemed admissions representatives from competitive colleges and work with them personally on the entire application process.

Confirmed Reps: Soka University, Loyola Marymount, Pomona College, Chapman, Syracuse, Emerson, Drexel, Tennessee, Florida

They're going to talk about common app, the new coalition app, and how to properly write an essay that makes you stand out.

Link to website? What's the name of the workshop?

eyephone said:
thinqueprep said:
Hey all,

Link to website? What's the name of the workshop?

C'mon, eyephone.  Thinqueprep writes in third person yet it's his own company who is really "hosting" the workshop... to the tune of $350 pp.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/behind...ollege-admissions-process-tickets-24638660898

Back