Class 302 moving into Marketplace

WTTCMN said:
Did someone say skinny Asian bitch?  I'm here!  Will be there Friday night for a free drink too.

I'll see you there ;)  haven't seen you in a while and it will be good to catch up.

#FARM said:
WTTCMN said:
Did someone say skinny Asian bitch?  I'm here!  Will be there Friday night for a free drink too.

I'll see you there ;)  haven't seen you in a while and it will be good to catch up.

Oh man!  It could be a reunion if I was able to make it.

Coleman said:
#FARM said:
WTTCMN said:

Coleman!! You still ballin homie?? We gotta get a drink or yogurt or shaved ice at 302 sometime. 

Coleman said:
#FARM said:
WTTCMN said:

So where did you disappear to all summer, Coleman?

Super busy... One cashier. Lol. Going to take them some time to get sevice level up.  The self serve is a nice concept.. But them Asians are greedy. They'll scoop up all that good stuff before you get a chance to sniff it.

ZeroLot said:
ZeroLot said:
Coleman said:
#FARM said:
WTTCMN said:

So where did you disappear to all summer, Coleman?

Coleman?? 

Haha!  Hey!  I have been Suzy Homemaker / Granny Gardener all summer.  Haven't been on here too frequently.  I never saw the Lemonade signs, Zerolot!  I am thirsty, haha.

@Homie - Yeah!  I am always willing to get some milk tea  :)

Speaking of Milk Tea - kids should be selling milk tea on the side of the road in place of lemonade.  I'd definitely stop for that, haha.

Friend just sent me a photo of the self serve drinks.  At first I thought it was like a buffet!  I would pay a few bucks for unlimited drinks, haha.

Coleman said:
Haha!  Hey!  I have been Suzy Homemaker / Granny Gardener all summer.  Haven't been on here too frequently.  I never saw the Lemonade signs, Zerolot!  I am thirsty, haha.

@Homie - Yeah!  I am always willing to get some milk tea  :)

Speaking of Milk Tea - kids should be selling milk tea on the side of the road in place of lemonade.  I'd definitely stop for that, haha.

Friend just sent me a photo of the self serve drinks.  At first I thought it was like a buffet!  I would pay a few bucks for unlimited drinks, haha.

So sorry about the lack of lemonade stands this summer.  We made lemonades BUT the little ZLs drank it all!  I barely had any for myself.  We made strawberry lemonade and it was such a hit I had to fight for sips myself.

Baked 50+ cookies but little ZLs and friends ate them all too.  I need to work on inventory control over here.

Will work on it again next summer, promise!

Long waits, rowdy Asians... Don't think my son will enjoy that... I'll wait to see if we want to venture to SCP for DTF.

#FARM said:
Long waits, rowdy Asians... Don't think my son will enjoy that... I'll wait to see if we want to venture to SCP for DTF.

Some China Poon for Down to F?

Back