Central Park West

thecolt

anyone have some information on the next phase of Central Park West? Looks like they are busy along Jamboree prepping for foundations.

I almost bought Madison here years back. really loved the high ceilings in their floor plans and the urban feel of the east coast (manhattan etc). However, please make sure you know that it is lined with Santa Ana school District.  If Irvine schools are a 10, these are probably a 4.  If you don't need the schools, then it is an option.  However, you can definitely hear the freeway noise from the 405.  The other negative I felt was you have to constantly pay these MR (or equivalent) for things like the bridge that will connect the Central Park West with the plaza that has the Ruth Chris until it's finished which may take years.

I wouldn't buy here personally, but I could see the appeal for sure.  Good luck!  8)

https://www.redfin.com/neighborhood/117783/CA/Irvine/Central-Park-West/filter/sort=lo-price

Looks like HOAs vary from about $350 to over $700 depending on which building the unit is in.

The location is pretty nice.  Close to shopping, beach, upscale restaurants, offices.  Close enough to get some climate control from the ocean.  Great for professionals who are going for a city vibe.  No mello roos is nice too.

Not so great for people with kids attending K-12 b/c it's zoned to the santa ana school district.  There's always private school though.

I know about the HOA and school issues.  We aren't looking to buy there, I'm just more curious about what they are putting in and what the next phase will look like.  Didn't know if anyone had any details on what's being built...

Back