Cariz at PS

aquabliss said:
Grand Opening was today, went with my son and he didn't vomit but I almost did when I sampled the complimentary sliders.  Had some very weird plasticy taste and I didn't have the heart to spit it out in front of the nice lady who served it, but the rest of it went in the trash.

Price sheet attached - these are all god awful, all 3 stories with steep stairs and everything feels very cramped.  The sales lady was following out an older couple when I was going in and asking them why they weren't interested in purchasing.  Got kind of awkward, you could tell they were turned off by the models but she was persistent. 

Definitely the least crowded I've seen of any recent opening.  They have a ton of inventory, will see how long it takes them to unload.

Could have been easy 80-100k in profits for you if you wanted to flip it in just 1 year as they sold out darn cheap till March 2015...and here's the proof of it...the same ones now are going out for 594k and up
https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/ca/irvine/62-origin/pid_1101742/

Where's the resale with $100k profits?  New construction can entice buyers because it's just that, but once these start reselling and buyers compare lived in tri-level vs. lived in 2 level, only then you'll see what your potential "profits" really are.

aquabliss said:
Where's the resale with $100k profits?  New construction can entice buyers because it's just that, but once these start reselling and buyers compare lived in tri-level vs. lived in 2 level, only then you'll see what your potential "profits" really are.

Well i wouldn't personally blink twice if a 3 story is even 25k less than a 2 story level, i guess to each his own depending on what stage of life they are at.

ThomasClick said:
Living in France is one thing desired by many individuals. If you want to live in France then you have to get French property. You can read the advertisement section of the newspapers which has the section of houses for sale in France. After making a suitable choice, you should research about the properties for sale in France. French property is now a days very much wanted also.

If you want to live in France and spend your life there you should select a proper house. French property is not cheap and you need to make a major investment. You must also know about the properties for sale in France at various locations. The houses for sale in France come in different prices depending on the location

Allow me to translate:
Please buy my erectile dysfunction drugs at the link below.

Back