Bullying by teacher at IUSD

No problem!
I understand people sometimes don't believe that this thing happened in IUSD.
Thats why I asked around, anyone ever had similar experience?
We been here for 3 years and this is the first time too.
Thank you

Start by volunteering in the classroom to helpfully observe. Parents are so quick to send emails, but less likely to put their own time into the situation. Have a parent teacher conference as the next step. If no resolution, then have a parent, teacher, and principal conference. Finally, if you are still not satisfied, then request to change teachers. If this is denied, then file a complaint including all of the steps above.

If we really care about our kids needs, then we need to be more involved in their schooling. Writing a check does not replace volunteering at the school and being present. Many parents don't attend Back to School Night or Open House, but these events are the bare minimum.

Yes, we are all busy, but your child is more important than a few hours at work.

do you mind to share which elementary school? so we need to be aware...thanks in advance if you don't mind to share. it sucks to know that the teacher is bullying the kid, he/she should be fired..we pay so much additional tax to live in this Irvine school district...this should be zero tolerance for any school district..

Is there more to your situation than just the RTI money incident?  From your description, it sounds like the teacher honestly believed your kid stole the RTI money.  It's not bullying if the teacher had a bona fide belief that your kid stole the RTI money even if the teacher was in fact wrong.  The police can arrest you for probable cause. Even if you are later acquitted in a court of law, that does not make what the police did improper.

Yes there were more than the RTI money.
I cant go too much detail, sorry.

So many things happened in the past, which end she cried and admitted she was wrong in front of principal.
And principal apologized to us.

We did have 3-4 months quiet time before she started again.

It will be the last day of school tomorrow, we still don't know if worth pursuing to the district.

My kid's previous teachers were wonderful and hopefully we get good 5th grade teacher.

Thank you everyone! Now i know the complain procedure and will discuss it with my spouse.

lingaling said:

So many things happened in the past, which end she cried and admitted she was wrong in front of principal.

It will be the last day of school tomorrow, we still don't know if worth pursuing to the district.

My kid's previous teachers were wonderful and hopefully we get good 5th grade teacher.

Thank you everyone! Now i know the complain procedure and will discuss it with my spouse.

Fight on. I still remember my 4tg grade teacher bullying me. Embarrassing me in class. It was just her.

Without you going into more detail of other incidents. I don't think your current money story doesn't justify the title of the thread.

lingaling said:

Back