Bestest Newest Detachedest Home in Irvine for less than $1m?

Happiness said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
@BTB:

How do you focus on appreciation? That's like saying prices will fall when interest rates rise. :)

It's a no-value statement esp because the latest phases in Delano will have less room to appreciate (if they even do) because they are at the top of the stretch. For early phase buyers, Delano may be cashing out for you... but I follow 2 rules:

1. Never buy the most expensive house in a hood unless it's got the best/largest lot/view/floorplan/location and only if you are planning to stay there.
2. Don't buy attached

So let's get back to the topic... and let's stick to brand new... is PS and GP the only hoods with detached homes under $1m?

Yes, for brand new homes, most likely PS and GP are the only ones left.
After the north of Jeffery areas are built out, PS and GP will be the ONLY new houses in Irvine. Buy now unless you want to live in PS or GP.
There?s Barcelona.  Los Olivos area for detached condos.  That tract should do well, will open any day now...

Burn That Belly said:
eyephone said:
Burn That Belly said:
irvinehomeowner said:
You know, every time you "brag" about how you blank out Compressed-Village just makes me think less of you.

Man up and deal with his posts... or.... are you chicken?

He threatened to go PTSD on me. I had to call the cops. Next up would be a restraining order. That ain't no fun. Can't have a decent convo with a man who is pyscho. Too easy to push his buttons.

I don?t know man. TI is a piece of cake compare to other forums/social media platforms. Go to Reddit forums, sports themed, or other social media platforms such as twitter. (Attacks coming left and right yo)  ;)

I refuse to do business with any psycho hardcore right-wing PTSD-suffering anglo-murican who makes retarded threats. Even Starman takes his meds once in a while.

right-refuse-services-sign-s-7385.png

Business?  ;)

Not sure who the sycho here is, to have Burn That Belly believe that homeless shelter going to get build at the GP.

And to find it using Mello Roos money to fund for it. You tell me

Burn That Belly said:
No thank yous?

I should probably chart each neighborhood with a morningstar rating.  ;D

It goes like this:
Thank you, status, and number views (just added today)

irvinehomeowner said:
@BTB:

How do you focus on appreciation? That's like saying prices will fall when interest rates rise. :)

Funny

Now , how is that rise in rates everyone was worried about?  3% in 10y treasuries proved to be the resistance level yet again.  Anyone remember 2013 ?

Everyone panics about this periodically and gets cold feet when they should be focusing on using that supposed scare to extract better value from sellers (where possible) rather than completely sit on sidelines

#RecencyBias -- taking recent events and extrapolating into perpetuity
#ImplicitBias -- only believing data coming from sources that fit your view

Burn That Belly said:
No thank yous?

To be fair, I think each GPN should get its own rating. Parasol Park is in a "class" of its own and should not affect the ratings of more conventional GPN neighborhoods.

fortune11 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
@BTB:

Funny

Now , how is that rise in rates everyone was worried about?  3% in 10y treasuries proved to be the resistance level yet again.  Anyone remember 2013 ?

Everyone panics about this periodically and gets cold feet when they should be focusing on using that supposed scare to extract better value from sellers (where possible) rather than completely sit on sidelines

#RecencyBias -- taking recent events and extrapolating into perpetuity
#ImplicitBias -- only believing data coming from sources that fit your view

Panic is opportunities

Happiness said:
Burn That Belly said:
No thank yous?

Oh please do that.  YF is in da house!

Lol, didn?t btb have that Village sheet with various ratings like coyotes, proximity to landfill, toxic plume, freeway, etc? 
Replace that with morning star ratings!

AW said:
Happiness said:
Burn That Belly said:
No thank yous?

Oh please do that.  YF is in da house!

Lol, didn?t btb have that Village sheet with various ratings like coyotes, proximity to landfill, toxic plume, freeway, etc? 
Replace that with morning star ratings!

That wasn?t BTB...that was YF.

Back