Best Selling Community in Orchard Hills?

Yea agree. Totally different feel. But the ability to do a quick walk to school for drop offs and pick up for 9 years (in the case of CV and now beacon park) is dreamy.

La Vita, Messina, and Saviero residents in the grove are easy walking distance to OH school.  We love our Messina home and close walking distance to school, park, and the village mall.

Beckman HS is a different story though.  Just means kids will get a car asap.  LOL.

Looks like La Vita is doing very well. Phase 7 (the motorcourt at the far left) was released yesterday, and is already sold out. These lots were sold with a large price increase because of the select view lots and larger lot sizes.

Also, seven phases in, there is no standing inventory, and no quick move-in homes are available. Pretty impressive, if you ask me...

The school is hoping to be able to open up at lease a grade in a year.  Starting from K or 4 hasn't been decided yet, depends on the student body they got.  Given OH had only about 10% folks moved in (correct me if it's wrong) when they did the head count poll, things will be quite different once Grove I is built out!  Walking to K-8 will should not be a dream  :)

Back