Best lender for a refi?

dealcatcher

I want to refi our house. What lender/broker is going to offer me the best rate? I was thinking Amerisave. Are they still the most competitive shop? Thanks.

Amerisave doesn't seem to have the best rates the last few times I've looked.  I would look at the zillow mortgage search engine and start from there.

I think it has to do with the lawsuits in 2014 they faced because they were quoting lower rates than they were actually able to give.

Anyone with previous experience with Home Mortgage Experts? Considering refinancing right now and shopping for lenders. Currently with Chase and got an offer from to refinance. Thanks for your inputs/thoughts

I always hear CashCall on ESPN 710 quoting super low rates.

I used ps9's referral for our rental refi... PM the Serial Refi Master for the contact.

When you have a loan estimate offer from a lender, is it okay to share that with another lender to match?

I worked with Jeff Blaxland at HomeFirst Mortgage Bankers in Irvine on my last loan.  I kind of wrote him off after being referred by a relative, but he ended up beating both CashCall and WellsFargo.  3.00% on a 30 year fixed after a small buy-down on the rate.  If anyone's interested, his email is jeff.blaxland@h1mb.com.

Rates have definitely been going up in the past few months.  30 year with WellsFargo investment refi is already at 4.75

I checked with Cashcall/wellsfargo/amerisave and they couldn't beat my current rate.  I'll just keep looking  :-\ 

Back