Beacon Park vs Eastwood Village

Cornflakes said:
capboba said:
Cornflakes said:
BP is better simply because it is non TIC development.

honestly the more I look at homes in irvine the more I prefer non-TIC developments. 5P has gone a different route and as a whole I feel the neighborhood looks better/diverse/more interesting (vs. rows and rows of motorcourt or segregated communities)

but that melloo-roos in BP...

True.

My whole beef with TIC is absolute inflexibility on their part and take it or leave it attitude. I find them politely rude.

Higher MR is already factored into lower cost of aqusition. Or I can say lower MR is already priced into base price of homes in EW. Do the math and let me know if I am wrong.
They do build a good product though by all accounts (considered a quality builder with good customer service) and you have to give them credit for how well they have managed the entire project while largely keeping the health of Irvine as a primary focal point (primarily due to their concentration risks that exist locally, so it is in there best interest to ensure whatever they do maximizes the overall brand of Irvine and thus helps their bottom line) which is different than less concentrated builders / land barrons, who have less reasons to look at longer term value / brand to the city. 

Now in recent years, we could debate how much that equation plays into the grand scheme of things and while Bren and Irvine Company are a lot of things, their are plenty of good things that have happened in Irvine thanks to their meticulous master planned designs, etc (I just think they've gotten lazy lately due to the run up in the market or said another way, demand has been so strong driven by new money coming in that TIC has been able to ignore some consumer driven things that they previously couldn't ignore). 

Considering buying in Belvedere in Eastwood or Rosemont/Oakmont in BP. I know Cal Atlantic and IP are reputable, does anyone have anything positive to say about the K Hov homes? Or even feed back on the other two communities would be helpful.

Back