Barcelona at Los Olivos Village

I?m not surprised.  :)

Burn That Belly said:
A fun story:

I went to the Apple Store in spectrum and bought the new 2018 $349 iPad. I wanted to finance it for 0.0% for 6 mos because, why give them free money?!

Anyhow, I put down that I own my home but my yearly salary was $56,000. (My credit score is 798)

I got rejected by Apple's Barclay Credit card on the spot.  :-[

I guess Apple doesn't think I can afford the monthly payment of $58/mo.  SMH.  :-X

Yo, did you check eBay?
It might be cheaper (idk)

Burn That Belly said:
A fun story:

I went to the Apple Store in spectrum and bought the new 2018 $349 iPad. I wanted to finance it for 0.0% for 6 mos because, why give them free money?!

Anyhow, I put down that I own my home but my yearly salary was $56,000. (My credit score is 798)

I guess Apple doesn't think I can afford the monthly payment of $58/mo.  SMH.  :-X

Burn That Belly said:
A fun story:

Not worth a hard pull to save 6 months of interest on $349.  Surprised you don't churn credit cards.  Seems like something totally up your alley.

aquabliss said:
I bet TIC will swing for the fences on this one.  I up my previous prediction. 
Plan 1 starting $1.31M, Plan 3 $1.47M.

Yeah, I agree with this.  Considering Laguna Altura resales are around 1.2-1.25mil for the 2000-2200 sq ft homes on a motor court, I have to imagine these homes will be priced starting around 1.3mil.  Considering IPac is building the homes, TIC must be feeling quite good about how these homes will do.

Jantoven said:
aquabliss said:
I bet TIC will swing for the fences on this one.  I up my previous prediction. 
Plan 1 starting $1.31M, Plan 3 $1.47M.

Yeah, I agree with this.  Considering Laguna Altura resales are around 1.2-1.25mil for the 2000-2200 sq ft homes on a motor court, I have to imagine these homes will be priced starting around 1.3mil.  Considering IPac is building the homes, TIC must be feeling quite good about how these homes will do.

Plus I'm sure the TIC reps are reading my posts and basing their marketing/pricing plans from our genius ideas.  They'll take all the credit when they sell out phases the day of release with mile long wait lists.

ugh. this hurt.  hard pull for saving a couple bucks on interest.  :'(

WTTCHMN said:
Burn That Belly said:
A fun story:

Not worth a hard pull to save 6 months of interest on $349.  Surprised you don't churn credit cards.  Seems like something totally up your alley.

Burn That Belly said:
Irvine Dream said:
Burn That Belly said:
I do business with an institution called "Bank of Mom and Dad".

I thought you do business with the institution called " Bank of Father-In-Law and Mother-In-Law" >:D

I think that's a different TI member.

same member, different sn.

gladiacmx = MagicJ1zz = YellowFever = BlackFever = Burn That Belly

WTTCHMN said:
Burn That Belly said:
Irvine Dream said:
Burn That Belly said:

I thought you do business with the institution called " Bank of Father-In-Law and Mother-In-Law" >:D

and let's not forget BangBros

Burn That Belly said:
I'm 100% positive without a doubt, BlackFever was not YF. jmoney can vouch for that. Somebody was trying to frame YF.

It?s the deep state aligned against Belly.  ???

Burn That Belly said:
I'm 100% positive without a doubt, BlackFever was not YF. jmoney can vouch for that. Somebody was trying to frame YF.

Indeed. YF forever! 

WTTCHMN said:
Burn That Belly said:
Irvine Dream said:
Burn That Belly said:

Is this for reals or fake news?

Back