Avilla at ES vs Elderburry at PS5

Burn That Belly said:
I believe OH3 will be one of the easiest resales in the future for median income dual earner families.

It is basically an Eastwood AMG series with the following specifications:

-Same NW school zoning
-Gated
-Higher elevation and views
-Standard expanded rooms, larger footprint
-JOST connection or ease of accessibility to JOST
-60MPH zone (Jeffrey/Portola section)

One of the plus side of EW and OH3/4 will be that the section between Jeffrey/Irvine Blvd. to Jeffrey/Portola Pkwy has very, very low traffic. Quite scenic as well with the mountainous background.

You literally can execute a 0-80MPH launch every day and not get a ticket. Don't ask me how I know.  ;D

I cannot say the same for Sand Canyon. It has terrible traffic and long lights the entire stretch, especially during peak hours.

BTB is all about OH3/OH4!! ;D ;D

Mety said:
Burn That Belly said:
I believe OH3 will be one of the easiest resales in the future for median income dual earner families.

It is basically an Eastwood AMG series with the following specifications:

-Same NW school zoning
-Gated
-Higher elevation and views
-Standard expanded rooms, larger footprint
-JOST connection or ease of accessibility to JOST
-60MPH zone (Jeffrey/Portola section)

One of the plus side of EW and OH3/4 will be that the section between Jeffrey/Irvine Blvd. to Jeffrey/Portola Pkwy has very, very low traffic. Quite scenic as well with the mountainous background.

You literally can execute a 0-80MPH launch every day and not get a ticket. Don't ask me how I know.  ;D

I cannot say the same for Sand Canyon. It has terrible traffic and long lights the entire stretch, especially during peak hours.

BTB is all about OH3/OH4!! ;D ;D

I think for all of the new ghetto areas... BTBF is right. OH3 has everything you can ask for.

the.irvine said:
OH3 will be at least 100K-200K more expensive than EW for similar homes?

Well, yes and no. 

By compare price per square feet,  I'm guessing it will be similar.  But due to the fact that the products in OH3 are slightly larger than the similar one in the EW  (they all come with expanded dinning room standard, about 200 sf. larger) price will be $100k+ higher. 

Also many homes in OH3 will have view and/or not back against another home, many will have very significant lot premium added to it.  IP usually charges $25-35k lot premium for home that are not back against another neighbor.  Not sure how much they will charge for the view lot but use Capella for example, they charge $150k lot premium for view lot. 

When EW came out, I was guessing it will be priced similar to Stonegage but instead it was priced higher,  similar to Strada and Terrazza in the OH2.

I've concluded that TIC view EW as part of Northwood and charge a premium and priced more closer to OH than that  of Stonegate.  Thus, OH3's price/sf should not too far off from EW's. 

Burn That Belly said:
OH3 all the way baby. If you ain't got enough cash, double down in the Mayweather fight this August. This is going to be one of the biggest fights in boxing history, live and on PPV.

So $500K on Mayweather?

Burn That Belly said:
jmoney74 said:
Burn That Belly said:
OH3 all the way baby. If you ain't got enough cash, double down in the Mayweather fight this August. This is going to be one of the biggest fights in boxing history, live and on PPV.

So $500K on Mayweather?

Yep, Money's odd is at +500 now.  So listen up people for those of you slow in math, drop $500K on mayweather and get $100K back.  ;D

So pretty much you are either buying in OH3 or renting in Santa Ana.  ;)

Burn That Belly said:
jmoney74 said:
Burn That Belly said:

So $500K on Mayweather?

Yep, Money's odd is at +500 now.  So listen up people for those of you slow in math, drop $500K on mayweather and get $100K back.  ;D

Why not invest it in Amazon or Google?

Burn That Belly said:
eyephone said:
Why not invest it in Amazon or Google?

Because that takes too long and OH3 is coming out real soon and you want to be qualified to be on that list. Phase 1 people are going to come out on top for sure!

Obviously, driving to Vegas and putting $500K on 'black' in roulette would yield the fastest results but that is not a "calculated" risk. That is literally binge gambling.

Boxing has better predictability as you can use previous data points, stats, specs, and make a better educated guess as to who would win, and that's why mayweather is favored to win with -550.

And so as such, when the fight is over, you get paid! No need to wait 1 year for Google or Amazon to give you that return.

Mayweather is 49-0. Has never lost a fight! This new guy is a MMA fighter but he can't use MMA skills and has trained all his life to be MMA and not boxing. Mayweather is a boxer at heart. Of course betting on McGregor would yield even bigger returns though. (Around 3.5X)

However, more people are betting on McGregor because the return would be better.
This man plunked down $150K. If he wins, he'll get $662K back!
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/07/150000-bet-conor-mcgregor-betting-floyd-mayweather-fight-getting-wacky

Amazon is making moves and turning companies around.

If you invested in Amazon: 2 years ago your return 96.42% (using the closing price $529.42 7/24/15), 1 year ago your return 40.59% (using the closing price $739.61 7/25/16)

Burn That Belly said:
eyephone said:
If you invested in Amazon: 2 years ago your return 96.42% (using the closing price $529.42 7/24/15), 1 year ago your return 40.59% (using the closing price $739.61 7/25/16)

Okay, put 50% on Amazon, the other 50% on mayweather. After the fight, put the rest back in Amazon.  ;)

It's all about taking risks.
I noticed many people on TI shy away from stocks.

Back