Appliances

SoclosetoIrvine said:
Irvine Seeker said:
I've been looking for a refrigerator and the one I'm interested in is about $2300 from all websites mentioned including home depot. but I found from Amazon.com that it's $400 cheaper with free shipping and no tax but shipped from NY to CA.  Would you buy these big appliance from Amazon sellers?

Do you know if Amazon ships to door or will they bring up stairs and fit it in for you?  I've only had experience with home depot and pacific sales.  Both installed/up stairs and took back any existing refrigerator.

It's third party sellers so it's not even Amazon Fulfillment.  All 3 vendors have high multiple ratings and one said they ship via FedEx and will drop off at the front or in the garage.  I was thinking as long as it's in the garage, I can have the moving company to put in the kitchen when I move in.

As eyephone said below, I'm leaning toward Home Depot however. I can pick the date that they can deliver from local warehouse and have them installed. $400 saving is tempting but I wonder why everyone else is selling it for $2300 plus tax and this Amazon seller is selling for $2100 no tax...

Back