any plans for the piece of land off of sand canyon and 5? across denny's...

tata

Does anyone know if there are any plans for the big empty lot off of Sand Canyon and the 5fwy, right across the street from Denny's? There is a road (looks like new road) that leads into a big empty piece of land. Does anyone know?

Where the old rv lot/k-ok was?  I thought they were going to build office buildings. 

awwww i was hoping they will put a shopping center with whole foods, target... more office buildings will mean just more traffic  :p

Also noticed on the map, so northwood we've all heard of, Eastwood will be up sometime in the future. 
Never really hear locals ever mentioning Westwood or south wood. Haha

Interesting.... it will be exciting to see what it will turn out to be. I guess it's not the best site for residential anyways being so close to the 5fwy...

and hopefully in the near future, irvine will get rid of the that ugly la quinta hotel that looks like a haunted mansion.

tata said:
Interesting.... it will be exciting to see what it will turn out to be. I guess it's not the best site for residential anyways being so close to the 5fwy...

and hopefully in the near future, irvine will get rid of the that ugly la quinta hotel that looks like a haunted mansion.

I'm OK with LaQuinta. What I hate more is the bus depot at the 5 and San Canyon. It's an eyesore that greets you when you get off the freeway. I don't wish that it'd be moved, since I don't think that's a possibility. I just wish they'd revamp the landscaping in front to hide it and/or at least make it less visible.

The LaQuinta looks like a jail when you come up Sand Canyon towards the 5 fwy, from Irvine Center.

Everytime I see that concrete block of ugliness I feel like the windows should have bars.

The bus depot, la quita, the entire area.. there has got to be a better way to utilize tha piece of land.

Back