Status
Not open for further replies.
Zippohunter said:
I like the floor plans at la vita but down stairs master is not usable for us and really can't risk the motor court.  Backing into apartments is a big minus for me.

Might comprise on apartments if they had little cul de sacs instead of motor courts.

I really don't see the motor court as a minus. The houses are privately set off the street and it really sets a nice tone to the homes. The way the motor courts are oriented (or at least how it's modeled) makes it more of an oversized, elevated, brick-paved cul-de-sac that no one can park on--I asked the sales representative, the piazza is technically a fire lane. But that shouldn't make parking an issue for the home owners because each house has space for at least four cars (2 in the garage and 2 or more in the driveway).

Villager said:
Zippohunter said:
I like the floor plans at la vita but down stairs master is not usable for us and really can't risk the motor court.  Backing into apartments is a big minus for me.

Might comprise on apartments if they had little cul de sacs instead of motor courts.

I really don't see the motor court as a minus. The houses are privately set off the street and it really sets a nice tone to the homes. The way the motor courts are oriented (or at least how it's modeled) makes it more of an oversized, elevated, brick-paved cul-de-sac that no one can park on--I asked the sales representative, the piazza is technically a fire lane. But that shouldn't make parking an issue for the home owners because each house has space for at least four cars (2 in the garage and 2 or more in the driveway).

Apparently a lot of people agree with you and not me since they are selling briskly.  I think the motor court is hit or miss.  If you have good neighbors then it could fine. Just a risk along with other factors that I was not willing to take.

Villager said:
Zippohunter said:

Villager really likes to see the good in people.

Neighborhood 3, which will be a smaller community and will be on the Irvine School District boundary.  I don't mind TUSD, but when purchasing a house, I see it as an investment.  Everything counts. It does suck for students living in Orchid Hills that have to go to Beckman when Northwood is just 2 blocks away.

Posted by ps9 years ago.
OH2_zpsbcf59b43.jpg

MFWIC said:
Everything counts. It does suck for students living in Orchid Hills that have to go to Beckman when Northwood is just 2 blocks away.

Theres a couple asian guys I work with that always refer to Orchard Hills as Orchid Hills as well.

Coincidence?  Conspiracy?  Pronunciation issues?

aquabliss said:
MFWIC said:
Everything counts. It does suck for students living in Orchid Hills that have to go to Beckman when Northwood is just 2 blocks away.

Theres a couple asian guys I work with that always refer to Orchard Hills as Orchid Hills as well.

Coincidence?  Conspiracy?  Pronunciation issues?

It is an intelligence issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back