2018 California HS Rankings

daedalus said:
And high schools from Stockton, Inglewood and Hawthorne beat them all lol.

Yes Good Point :).  Good to look beyond the Irvine bubble, but what does that say about the perspectives people have about school zones within and outside Irvine?

On a side note, I always believed that generally it is about the quality of the students/parents and not the school/teachers that have a bigger impact on the test scores and school rankings.  Was not sure it would surpass, but with the build out of the Groves, it was only a matter of time before Beckman caught up with Uni and NW.

shadyoc said:
With the build out of the reserves, what do you think that will do to IUSD ratings?

IUSD?  Nothing.  You mean NHS?  Couldn't hurt.  Northwood was already a high ranking school where as Beckman had some room for improvement.

Cares said:
I have always thought Irvine schools were overrated. Just as an aggregate Irvine beats out many cities.

Overrated or not, it's so far working well for MAX ROI.

qwerty said:
Mety is BTB right?

I don't know if my answer will really make you believe, but
No, I'm not BTB nor his wife. We have common viewpoints, but I personally don't know him.

I guess we all miss BTB. He's been absent for a week.

Mety said:
qwerty said:
Mety is BTB right?

I don't know if my answer will really make you believe, but
No, I'm not BTB nor his wife. We have common viewpoints, but I personally don't know him.

I guess we all miss BTB. He's been absent for a week.

BTB is not missing. He's been busy getting the post counts up on his other TI aliases.

Back