YF, your new avatar!  Hahahahahah!

Edit: congrats on your EW purchase.  That place is selling FAST.  Sweet parks, elementary school, LED lighting.  Dope af.  May all of your days be the luckiest 8s.

YF you finally changed your avatar to a self portrait, I'm sure your grandpa was tired of getting stopped at 99 Ranch and asked if he was you...

Congrats on the Piedmont purchase.  Piedmont is 8 letters so most likely you're golden.

someguy said:

Edit: congrats on your EW purchase.  That place is selling FAST.  Sweet parks, elementary school, LED lighting.  Dope af.  May all of your days be the luckiest 8s.

What if he didn't buy?  ;)

YellowFever said:
eyephone said:
someguy said:

What if he didn't buy?  ;)

Seriously, iPhone you don't trust me buddy?  ;D ;D  We've signed and done over with.  Time to get my big fuggin' "MAX" rebate back.

s2xkjp.jpg

1. Let's say I believe that image came from you. A person can say, is that for the "stacked flats" in Eastwood. Also, it could be for any other IP property past or present. (I have photoshop and a docusign screen shot also.)
2. If I didn't say it, someone else would.
3. It doesn't matter much to me, I just said it for pure kicks and laughs. I got other things on my mind then to be all up in the business.

;)

YellowFever said:
irvinehomeowner said:
YellowFever said:
I got too much invested in this city.

Not... you can't even pull the trigger on Eastwood.

Not?  ;) Right about now is where you go: 
giphy.gif

I gotta say, this is the part called redemption.  This is the part where the cat gets your tongue.  Because I for one, cannot figure out why somebody broke into my house a few months back and put this big giant IP folder with a bunch of paper and this card with a username and password for the design center.  ;)  ;)

You're right, I didn't buy Petaluma, I played you. But you can't be further from the truth, because I did buy in Eastwood. 

I am all talk and all walk baby. Ya feel me?  Next time, make sure the man is paralyzed before he gets up and walks all over you! 

giphy.gif

30uy3qp.jpg

How convenient. You make all these threads stating you don't know where to buy but you've already bought?

Poser.

irvinehomeowner said:
YellowFever said:
irvinehomeowner said:
How convenient. You make all these threads stating you don't know where to buy but you've already bought?

Poser.

Guilty as charged.  ;D

And that explains the skewed scoring on the Hazards sheet.

Actually, he ranked EW pretty low (more toxic than even Tustin Legacy).

WTTCHMN said:
irvinehomeowner said:
YellowFever said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Poser.

Guilty as charged.  ;D

But I thought he ranked it higher than most of the other new home neighborhoods in Irvine.

Too lazy to look for it.

irvinehomeowner said:
WTTCHMN said:
irvinehomeowner said:
YellowFever said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Poser.

Guilty as charged.  ;D

But I thought he ranked it higher than most of the other new home neighborhoods in Irvine.

Too lazy to look for it.

Not really.  HC, Stonegate, and OH were all ranked better than EW. 

YellowFever said:
You wanna know what "Skewing" really is?  Here we go, let me know show you.

Hidden Canyon, Orchard Hills, and Eastwood are the top 3 best new neighborhoods to buy today.  Everywhere else is not worth the money.

There! I said it.

one of this is not like the others...

EW would probably be the max rebate asian capital of the world in the forthcoming days. i look forward to a new avatar and rant on neighbors when you settle in.

congrats though.

YellowFever said:
As indicated, I have a "vested" interest in several TIC "products" now in various "hoods".

But... I still dislike CVE. ;D

Jk. I will send all my comrads to Trellis Court tour first and let them know it is the best because you pay nearly nothing in MR.

I will be placing a NP home up for rental in the coming months. Don't worry, I'm a very very nice landlord.

Wow!!! This is really a new era for YF!! A relief for me, too!! ;D ;D

I can rely on eyephone to keep it up, though.

Back