That was hilarious. I'll go trump on you  ;D What does I'm your huckleberry even mean? Real House Husbands of OC is entertaining.
"You're on my land"? lol!

MagicJ1zz said:
I thought a huckleberry was like something from broke back mountain.  Sounds very gayish, especially when you say "im YOUR huckleberry".

Here we go, for all you humans not born in the 19th century.

I'm your huckleberry
19th century slang which was popularized more recently by the movie Tombstone. Means "I'm the man you're looking for". Nowdays it's usually used as a response to a threat or challenge, as in the movie.

"You come on to my fuckin' land" ... yeah if a white guy says that to any Asian, Hispanic, or Black....  there ya have it.  Racism in Corona Del Mar at its finest.  I reckon that Mainlanders and Indians from Irvine won't be moving to Corona Del Mar anytime soon.  CDM is like the toned-down version of the KKK wrapped in surfer boy disguise.

But the guy wasn't even from CDM.  He lives in Costa Mesa.  And to his credit, he went on camera on CBS news and apologized profusely.

WTTCHMN said:
MagicJ1zz said:
I thought a huckleberry was like something from broke back mountain.  Sounds very gayish, especially when you say "im YOUR huckleberry".

Here we go, for all you humans not born in the 19th century.

I'm your huckleberry
19th century slang which was popularized more recently by the movie Tombstone. Means "I'm the man you're looking for". Nowdays it's usually used as a response to a threat or challenge, as in the movie.

"You come on to my fuckin' land" ... yeah if a white guy says that to any Asian, Hispanic, or Black....  there ya have it.  Racism in Corona Del Mar at its finest.  I reckon that Mainlanders and Indians from Irvine won't be moving to Corona Del Mar anytime soon.  CDM is like the toned-down version of the KKK wrapped in surfer boy disguise.

But the guy wasn't even from CDM.  He lives in Costa Mesa.  And to his credit, he went on camera on CBS news and apologized profusely.

I also couldn't understand what the bicyclist was saying, even after replaying the video.  It turns out he was saying "sharrow" and referring to the symbol with the bicycle lane and arrows - a portmanteau for "shared lane arrow".  I had no idea it was a protected lane for bicyclists that cars could only use if no bicyclists are present.

MagicJ1zz said:
Apologetic?  Horse shit!

No white man at the age of 66 wakes up one day and flips out with cuss words, racist threats of violence and then decide the next few days he's soo apologetic for what he's said.  He's embarrassed now that his name and face is plastered all over the net.

Unless of course, you claim you weren't on your meds.  Then sure.

Ordinarily, I'd agree, but if you watch the video, he did go on camera to apologize.  He even revealed his face and full name even though he didn't have to.  He could have just as easily remained anonymous and wait for this whole thing to blow over, so I do think he is genuinely sorry.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/11/driver-apologizes-after-road-rage-caught-on-camera/

that was hilarious. i cant wait till im 66 and not have to worry about getting fired, i can only imagine all the things im going to say :)

if you're offended by that joke, then that's too bad. everything in the world must offend you and I feel sorry for you.

Regarding the Ellen joke, everyone is so fucking sensitive in this country. There was nothing bad about that joke and it wasn't close to being racist.

Reminds me of a GAP commercial where people, mostly black I think, went crazy over a white girl resting her elbow on a black girls head

MagicJ1zz said:
The white man in the video who wants to "huckleberry", is Robert Lewis.  He runs a window cleaning business.

Somebody call him up and say "I wanna be your tickle berry!"
http://jack-dunn-window-cleaning.hu...ectory/us/c/3415515-jack-dunn-window-cleaning

All adds up now. Angry blue collar white man Trump supporter. All this time I was skeptical if media is bending the truth a little. But this video does not look like staged recording.

I think that the guy on bike was much smarter. He stood up to this moron and din't give a reason to the bully to make things worse.

Back