Status
Not open for further replies.
This confusing Carmel Valley, which is near San Diego, was one of the places we seriously looked at, while we were still living in WA state.  Of course, due to the schools there.  :p  And, wife has a friend that bought there early on.  Even then, we thought it was expensive compared to other places.  They obviously made out like a bandit.  During the housing downturn, I used to read a "sister" real estate blog for the San Diego area and Carmel Valley was one of the places where many people wanted to move to and they were all saying the prices would crash there (or not), etc.  Posters had strong opinions of Carmel Valley.  We were hoping that would happen but it never really did.  It's not upper end La Jolla or Rancho Santa Fe but it's where the doctors, lawyers and engineers, asians want to live for the school district so prices stay up and hard to buy there.  Yes, sounds familiar.  :p

Wait. What's happening? Did IHO piss off yet another TIer?  Threads are combusting again....

thelandofnoland said:
I see something very wrong with your logic right there. First of all, you said that I didn't listen to the results of the poll, but have I posted anything new about Tustin recently in the Irvine thread after 48 votes were reached? NO.
But you did post a thread about Carmel Valley in the irvine forum did you not? I don't see anything wrong with my logic.
I do not plan on actually moving the threads and causing disruption, but any new threads on Tustin will be put in the O.C. thread.
Again, what you do is up to you... but you were the one who posted the poll and you were the one who asked people to respect your requests.

It looks like you moved some of your threads anyways so not sure what you saying is what you are doing.
If that's what you really think my P.M. was about regarding Cressa, then I will very easily stop posting public info on TalkIrvine permanently.
What do you mean "that's what I think"? It's a fact, you posted stuff that you should not have, you asked others not to re-post, some did or did not despite your PMs and you vented on TI about that. I have zero issue with that... you had every right to make those requests.

What I found ironic is that you posted a poll about where threads should be posted and even though the majority said to keep it Irvine, you still posted this Carmel Valley thread here.  So I jokingly reminded you about that (note the emoticon) and then you even tried to defend your decision.
I value my position more than a silly forum.
Yes, we all know that. And no one, including myself, thinks you should. Your posts are very valuable and helpful. But at the same time, just like when you ask members to respect your position, then you should also respect their opinion... do you get that?

And really, this is silly... but that's why I said this was "funny".
Therefore, I will NOT be posting a single piece of info on any of the threads anymore. All info older than a certain time will begin to be archived and topics will be locked after a certain time has passed. If you would like to ask me anything more regarding anything in Irvine, Baker Ranch, Tustin, Newport Coast, Playa Vista, Los Angeles, Ponte Vista, San Francisco, New York, etc. P.M. me. If you would like to be on my P.M. list for ALL topics, please tell me at any time. Thank you.
Again, that's up to you.

I like the information you post, even when it's in the wrong forum, but I also don't want you to lose your job.

bones said:
Wait. What's happening? Did IHO piss off yet another TIer?  Threads are combusting again....
I actually wrote that in my original response... but I figured you or eyephone would point that out.

#IHOFanClub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back