StoneTree Manor in Village of Woodbury

Megan StoneTree

StoneTree Manor is officially on Talk Irvine.  We look forward to providing you any information you may need on our beautiful Detached Townhomes.
This week we are featuring one of our Residence 2 homes.  This 2,361 sq ft home features 4 Bed 3 bath.  Located at 64 Revival.  This home will deliver in Oct/Nov timeframe.  Come check it out this weekend!  See listing athttp://www.postlets.com/res/5813909

Sales office located at 50 Revival,  Irvine, CA  949-387-3233

Has there been an update to the floorplans or are they exactly the same as when John Laing Homes were building these?  The square footage for a residence two seems higher than I remember.

Hi Megan,

Welcome to the forum.  I remember when these were John Liang Homes, they had lots of nice upgrades.  The New Home Company, does not have as nice features, but with a better price. 

These dont have a driveway right?  How big are the lots?

Hi there and thank you for your questions and feedback.

You are correct, the Plan 2 at StoneTree Manor has changed, the square footage has increased approximately 260 square feet. You can see the new floorplan on our website at http://new-home-irvine-stonetreemanor.com/residence-2-2104-sq-ft-3-4-bed-3-bath/176/ or please come by our Sales Office at 50 Revival.

The New Home Company has many wonderful upgrades that are being offered through our on site Design Center.  What you see when you come to our Sales office at 50 Revival is a home that we have elegantly but simply staged, but, as a buyer, you can absolutely choose from the numerous selections of finishes and upgrades that we have to offer.

Thanks for the response Megan.

Is plan 2 the only modified floor plan?  Do you have a model for the new model 2 or do you only have 50 Revival (which I think is a model 3?)

Thanks.

blitzjs said:
Thanks for the response Megan.

Is plan 2 the only modified floor plan?  Do you have a model for the new model 2 or do you only have 50 Revival (which I think is a model 3?)

Thanks.

The plan 2 is the only floor plan we have modified.  The sales office (50 Revival) has all of the information and detailed floor plans to walk you through any info you may need.  This really is a beautiful plan!  Hope your weekend is fabulous!
Megan

StoneTree Manor offers Detached Townhomes.  When you are dealing with a townhome (condo) you don't own the front of the property or the rear -and side yards all vary.  Your best bet is to come by the sales office - look at the overall plan and what's available - and we can quote you accuracte information.  Sales office is at 50 Revival.

Hey Megan, how many homes are left to be sold in this development?  Also, what are the approximate build-out HOA dues..and total Mello Roos?  Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the question.  I see you do alot of posting regarding the real estate market out here - you have some great insight.  Thanks for helping to educate.
In answer to your question:  There are 3 total homes left in StoneTree Manor.  Here is the info I have on HOA and Mello Roos:
Estimated Property Taxes and Special Assessments
Base Property Tax: 1.05%
AD Tax: 2485
CFD Tax: 1789
Overall Effective Tax Rate: Approximate 1.68%
The base tax rate is approximately 1.05%. The special assessment taxes are approximately $4,275 for the 2010-2011 tax year.

Homeowners Association Dues
StoneTree Manor residents are part of the Woodbury Master Association and dues are approximately $105.00 per month. Additionally, the StoneTree Manor dues are approximately $158.00 per month.

Have a fabulous day!
Megan
Megan

New listing! 4 bed 3 1/2 Bath in Woodbury $719,259
This fabulous 4 Bedroom 3? Bath new home is in a prime Village of Woodbury location and is just waiting for you!  Ready for move in October /November timeframe. An inviting entry welcomes you to your living room with windows galore to let in the light.  As you walk through the dining area you notice the beautiful French door sliders connecting the kitchen/dining area to the courtyard.  This fine home is just waiting for you to make your design choices; granite, appliances, counters, flooring ? it?s all up to you!  The home features a downstairs bed with full bath as well as a powder downstairs.  The master suite has a soaking tub, twin vanities, and a walk-in closet.  Great living spaces throughout this home!
Click here for more information http://new-home-irvine-stonetreemanor.com/new-listing-4-bed-3-12-bath-in-woodbury/414/

And then there was 1.  Our final home for sale (assuming nothing falls out of escrow) in StoneTree Manor at The Village of Woodbury. 
$729,950.  4 Beds, 3 1/2 bath home 2,268 sq ft.
Fantastic new home in Irvine 4 Bed home featuring 2,268 sq ft of living space.  Home is just waiting for you to choose flooring to match current decor ? and then move in!!  Enter your new home to see a spacious living room and beautiful Dining room.  Move on to the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops with custom backsplash and a large center island.  With plenty of counter space this kitchen is perfect for your family or entertaining!  With a full downstairs bed and bath, this Irvine real estate has all you need!  Check out the listing on our website at http://new-home-irvine-stonetreemanor.com/irvine-real-estate-new-home-2268-sq-ft-4-bed-3-5-bath/535/   Visit our sales office at 50 Revival to view this Irvine real estate- or let me know if you have any questions.

Looking for Irvine Real Estate? Check out our fantastic quick move in listings at StoneTree Manor and Four Quartets! With 3-4 Beds, great locations, starting at $546,800 ? your dream of owning Irvine real estate is about to come true!! The Village of Woodbury offers some of the best ammenities in the area with great pools, clubhouse, sport courts, walking paths, and shopping close by!
See the listing details here.  http://new-home-irvine-stonetreemanor.com/irvine-real-estate/570/

Hey Megan, Can you tell us what you know about Lambert Ranch? I saw the footprints from the posted site plan and the plans have some courtyards like Las Colinas. Is it possible to get one for high $900s?

Hi Megan, I am really interested in Lambert Ranch but wondering if the pricing would take in the consideration that the jail is so close by the homes?

irvinehomeshopper said:
Hi Megan, I am really interested in Lambert Ranch but wondering if the pricing would take in the consideration that the jail is so close by the homes?

Pretty funny. Good luck with your negotiations. Sales for Lambert start in early 2012?

TIC will be watching their floor plans, prices, and sales pace closely. After the fiasco at LA, they want to make sure OH has a more auspicious start.

Have not seen anything so far other than $900k homes off a motor court.

iacrenter said:
irvinehomeshopper said:

Pretty funny. Good luck with your negotiations. Sales for Lambert start in early 2012?

TIC will be watching their floor plans, prices, and sales pace closely. After the fiasco at LA, they want to make sure OH has a more auspicious start.

Back