[rkp impression] How do you know she's a mainlander? Huh? So, now you're saying every Asian person who rides a bicycle on the freeway is a mainlander?! Unless you asked for I.D., you don't know that! [/rkp impression]

But seriously, that is an amazing pic you've captured. I do believe that is the first time in my life I've seen someone attempt such a dangerous stunt on a bicycle outside the circus. I think it's a great thing you have a camera running on your dash to cover your ass whilst driving through Irvine. Just in case, God forbid, something crazy happens. #OnlyInIrvine

gladiacmx said:
SoCal said:
[rkp impression] How do you know she's a mainlander? Huh? So, now you're saying every Asian person who rides a bicycle on the freeway is a mainlander?! Unless you asked for I.D., you don't know that! [/rkp impression]

Well in response to rkp,I slowed down to 40MPH and turned my head to look at her face with my 20/20 vision.  I was there.  You were not.  I am a material witness and my testimony under oath is that based on my years of experience observing Asians in Irvine, she is no doubt in my mind a mainlander and that shall be my sworn testimony.

No worries. I believe you.  :)

arent bikes on freeways and very busy roads normal in china? crazy bitch was just having a stroll on the 5 to reminisce about being back home :)

socal - spot on impression.  i had to read that again to make sure i hadn't really written that in another thread or something. 

gladiacmx - you have the right to profile and make generalizations.  i have the right to call you out on it. 

gladiacmx said:
possibly very expensive(legal) if anyone hits her.

Possibly expensive even if nobody hits her. My understanding is that she is breaking the law and can be ticketed.
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?1dmy&urile=wcm:path:/dmv_content_en/dmv/pubs/vctop/vc/d11/c5/21960

qwerty said:
arent bikes on freeways and very busy roads normal in china? crazy bitch was just having a stroll on the 5 to reminisce about being back home :)

air is too clean here.  she wanted to breathe in car fumes during her morning cycle.

I'll tell my aunt to stay off the 5.. She told me there were too many lights going down Irvine Center Drive so she takes the freeway instead. :(

I saw an older asian man and woman walking leisurely down the 5 northbound around Jeffrey exit a few weeks back.

I didn't see a stalled car anywhere nearby and the lady had her parasol up.  Just out for a stroll it would appear.

Pedego Irvine said:
Wow, with all the bike trails/lanes here in Irvine, she chose the freeway?  :eek:

Get this woman into my shop; we need to chat.

Good point. Speaking of, does anybody on TI happen to know if there will be bike trails at The Great Park? I am thinking about buying a bike.

This thread reminds me of an incident in Westminster/Garden Grove area years ago, when certain immigrants were found to be "farming" in landscape areas next to freeway on/off-ramps.  They were growing veggies.  ;)

momopi said:
This thread reminds me of an incident in Westminster/Garden Grove area years ago, when certain immigrants were found to be "farming" in landscape areas next to freeway on/off-ramps.  They were growing veggies.  ;)

Whaaaaaa....?! Are you serious!??  :eek:

Back