Shuttle Services to LAX

elgringo

I usually use SuperShuttle when I need to go to LAX.  Do any of you have a different service that you prefer?  I'll be taking a redeye flight and will be gone for about two weeks so I don't want to leave my car parked at a bus/train station.  SuperShuttle is ok but I'd be interested if anyone has an alternate suggestion.

I usually book the town car service of super shuttle or prime time, pick up and drop off from doorstep to gate and vice versa when I return.  Hate dealing with multiple passenger shuttles and willing to pay more when at wits end due to traveling. 

ps9 said:
I usually book the town car service of super shuttle or prime time, pick up and drop off from doorstep to gate and vice versa when I return.  Hate dealing with multiple passenger shuttles and willing to pay more when at wits end due to traveling.

What a baller.!!!  ;D

Don't like being in a overcrowded confined coffin speeding towards the airport with a bunch of strangers.  Plus my family's with me.  We don't travel much but when we do I want to make sure getting there is as easy as possible. 

There used to be a fly away shuttle from Irvine to LAX but the company running it declared bankruptcy and got out of the contract.

ps9 said:
How much is that? I just looked at Uber and it's $99-$112 one way from Irvine to LAX.

irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:
How much is that? I just looked at Uber and it's $99-$112 one way from Irvine to LAX.

About the same tip included

Thanks so much for the quick replies!  I'll stick with SuperShuttle since it's just me.  The last few times all of the pickups have been in Irvine so it goes pretty quickly.

Thanks again!

Just found a private, licensed driver.  $65 from Irvine -> LAX and $70 from LAX -> Irvine (to account for the tax LAX charges for pick-up).  Only downside is it's cash only.  PM if you want his info. 

irvinehomeowner said:
ps9 said:

$50 credit for new Uber users
http://slickdeals.net/f/6582242-uber-car-service-private-taxi-free-50-first-ride-promo-code

Any new recs on rides to LAX?  The $80 Execucar private van thru Super shuttle is not bad.  You can google a 10% off coup so it's $144 round trip private door to door service.  With tip probably around $170 OTD.  I have a super early flight out and a almost midnight flight in. 

uber_zpsqzs8odmt.jpg

Just got this offer in the mail, uber fares range go to about $100 OC to LAX.  With this I can get $30 off.  Anyone tried Uber?  Do you tip?

What's the best shuttle service to bring kids so I can ditch the car seats

ps9 said:
Just got this offer in the mail, uber fares range go to about $100 OC to LAX.  With this I can get $30 off.  Anyone tried Uber?  Do you tip?

regular uber user and majority of my irvine to LAX fares have been about $50, not $100 for uberX

for family travel without carseats, a lot of the private official drivers (TCP tags) can set it up.  there is one just a few blocks from me that takes us to LAX for $80 in a lincoln town car and has carseats.  i havent used him in over a year so have to find the info.

Back