Woodbury Build-Out

yafooligan

Just received a Woodbury map with all the future neighborhoods.  I'm assuming this went out to all Woodbury residents.

Montecito II - across from elementary school as rumored.
SFH 2550 - 2755 sf - lots near Sonoma on the Regal side
sFH - 3120 - 3400 sf - near Sonoma on the Sand Canyon side
th and flats 1285 - 2045 - both sides of City Stroll
Stonetree manor completion on Revival

yafooligan said:
SFH 2550 - 2755 sf - lots near Sonoma on the Regal side
This is what we thought even though the Sonoma sales people were saying they would be apartments. Maybe Sonoma II? Although they seem bigger.
sFH - 3120 - 3400 sf - near Sonoma on the Sand Canyon side
So there are the ones right next to the Sonoma models right? So are these going to be the last $1mil+ homes in Woodbury?

Stonetree Completion?  Who would be building that?  I wonder how that's going to be priced comparing to Montecito.  If the Stonetrees are available at the same time as the Montecitos, it would be a tough decision for me.

fe9000 said:
Stonetree Completion?  Who would be building that?  I wonder how that's going to be priced comparing to Montecito.  If the Stonetrees are available at the same time as the Montecitos, it would be a tough decision for me.

I was just thinking about who's going to complete them...Even if they were priced the same, however, the Montecito would still be preferred because 1) it's a SFR 2) It has a driveway 3) It has more of a backyard than Stonetree.

ajw522 said:
fe9000 said:

I was just thinking about who's going to complete them...Even if they were priced the same, however, the Montecito would still be preferred because 1) it's a SFR 2) It has a driveway 3) It has more of a backyard than Stonetree.

I will give you 1 and 2 but 3?  Come on, Montecito doesn't really have a back yard.  Stonetree has a side yard, and true it may be darker, but I don't see how that's much worse then Montecito's.  Honestly, I like Stonetree's floor plan layout better.  At the very least, they have a TV wall!!  Man, I can't stop bringing up the TV wall thing.  It's like TV wall for me = 3CWG for IHO.

Anyone have any ideas on what the pricing would be like for the SFH's?  1.2+ for the large ones and high 800's/low 900's for the smaller ones - somewhere between sonoma and carmel in pricing? 

And do you think TIC will wait until the rest of the 2010 collection is completely done before revealing the plans for the "2011 collection"?

I think they can probably do the biggest ones now, since it could drive people to "settle" for Carmel but I doubt they need to (and probably won't since there is no construction going on for possible models).

And it would be prudent to wait on the ones between Sonoma and Carmel until Sonoma sells through (although I could see those as being Sonoma II).

Those "SFH 2550 - 2755 sf - lots near Sonoma on the Regal side" are probably going to make people think twice now before buying carmel.  it will be the same square footage, the lots also look bigger and they wont have motorcourts around them.

When are these expected to be released?

Back