Willowick Greens - Santa Ana New Homes

Vas, the lawn is already taken by the "customers" so go park somewhere else. Be careful on your way back not to step on DNA.

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1212760165]For nine hundred dimes I can buy a shitbox in the Villages of Columbus ghetto or Coto and not worry about my neighbors shooting it up in celebration of every annual holiday and quincena.

I can't, however, park in the lawn in those neighborhoods, so that's a plus.</blockquote>

On a serious note. Can someone here look up and find out who the developer is? Who owns this craptastic property and what they paid for it? Who would spend close to 6 Million to make this happen?

<em>"For nine hundred dimes I can buy a shitbox in the Villages of Columbus ghetto or Coto and not worry about my neighbors shooting it up in celebration of every annual holiday and quincenera".</em>

I dunno No Vas......awgee lives in Coto and he's Mexican ! :coolsmirk:

[quote author="NoWowway" date=1213590593]Some recent developments regarding Willowick in Santa Ana:

http://orangejuiceblog.com/2008/06/whats-up-with-willowick/#comments</blockquote>
That would be too funny if they did build that Las Americas theme park they talked about in the article. haha Those homes would back to a new gang infested hangout. lol

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1213596281][quote author="NoWowway" date=1213590593]Some recent developments regarding Willowick in Santa Ana:

http://orangejuiceblog.com/2008/06/whats-up-with-willowick/#comments</blockquote>
That would be too funny if they did build that Las Americas theme park they talked about in the article. haha Those homes would back to a new gang infested hangout. lol</blockquote>

It is all total BS, though

The golf course is actually in the riverbed. No way, No how they can build any structures in there.

so i just played this golf course this weekend and saw the homes, many still not completed. wondering what happened to the development, did they just stop building? developer went bankrupt or got funding pulled?

[quote author="dethman" date=1252529825]so i just played this golf course this weekend and saw the homes, many still not completed. wondering what happened to the development, did they just stop building? developer went bankrupt or got funding pulled?</blockquote>

From what I have heard (may or may not be true), they are being completed only as they sell.

[quote author="xoneinax" date=1252544742]Have the prices yet dropped to 300k ?</blockquote>

Builder won't sell you for that yet.You have to wait for the short sale done on the already sold units.

I've played at willowick golf course about 3 times a month for that past 2 years now. The homes are on the left side of hole #5(par 4). I've seen these homes in the same "unfinished" state for the past 2 years and always wondered why they were never completed. The homes are definitely in a very bad part of santa ana. I literally laughed out loud in my office when I saw the going price for these homes(coworkers gave me a weird look when i laughed). Nobody in their right mind would buy these homes for more than 400K. Also I can see people living in these homes being easy targets for burglary and theft, since the gangsta's live just a block away.

Will be interesting to see what the outcome is.

Just FYI: This project was taken back by the bank today. $8.2M in debt, back to the bank for $5.5M.

Oh... and a google search for this place turned up this thread as the #1 result.

I'll do you one better. the Bank is currently marketing this as a bulk sale. Was going to go check these out, now I have a little background. This thread delivers!

[quote author="SkunkWorks" date=1258106522]I'll do you one better. the Bank is currently marketing this as a bulk sale. Was going to go check these out, now I have a little background. This thread delivers!</blockquote>
Which bank is it?

Back