Where to buy the same vanity as Irvine Company's "OEM" one?

fcb2011

We want to remodel two of our bathrooms and we went local homedepot/lowes and even other stores but can't find the same style of vanity/cabinets as those was pre-installed by the builder Irvine Pacific. I heard IP has local OEM manufacturers which creates cabinets for the new houses. Does anyone happen to have the contact method of those local manufactures? Thanks!!

fcb2011 said:
We want to remodel two of our bathrooms and we went local homedepot/lowes and even other stores but can't find the same style of vanity/cabinets as those was pre-installed by the builder Irvine Pacific. I heard IP has local OEM manufacturers which creates cabinets for the new houses. Does anyone happen to have the contact method of those local manufactures? Thanks!!

I don't know how long ago you bought your IP home, but our cabinets were installed by Southcoast Cabinets. IP did switch cabinet vendors for Azul and Cielo, but these are current new homes.

fcb2011 said:

Also look at builder's surplus.

Thank you. We just bought Fresco. Were cabinets installed by Southcoast Cabinets?

CalBears96 said:
fcb2011 said:

I don't know how long ago you bought your IP home, but our cabinets were installed by Southcoast Cabinets. IP did switch cabinet vendors for Azul and Cielo, but these are current new homes.

USCTrojanCPA said:
fcb2011 said:
Should we talk to IP designer center?

Also look at builder's surplus.

fcb2011 said:
Thank you. We just bought Fresco. Were cabinets installed by Southcoast Cabinets?

CalBears96 said:
fcb2011 said:

I believe that IP was using Southcoast Cabinets for Fresco. Do you still have your Homeowner Login? It tells you all the vendors used.

The house is not closed yet. So we did not get the account yet.

CalBears96 said:
fcb2011 said:

CalBears96 said:
fcb2011 said:

I believe that IP was using Southcoast Cabinets for Fresco. Do you still have your Homeowner Login? It tells you all the vendors used.

Back