Where can I find classic architecture in OC?

sunshine

Have you been to that Santa City city? How scary! And not a pretty house in sight.

Stucco boxes on the other hand... yeah!

(Once we get Bk, we'll get GOM <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: --> )

I heard good design always includes a toilet at the entrance with a flight of stairs directly in front and a fireplace under your bed. I hope to find a stucco dream with this configuration. Address number four at the end of a T-intersection would be ideal.

Make sure the back sliding door lines up perfectly with the front door. If it is two story, the stairs must lead out the front door. Also, make sure the kitchen stove is directly underneath the master bed, or the toilet. Nothing like a fiery night of sleep or... uh... #2.

[quote author="tmare"]Don't forget that the garage must take up at least 50% of the front of the house. [/quote]
Until the IT department gets the Thank You's fixed... I'm gonna do it manually... you have been Exalted!

Heh.

[quote author="graphrix"]Make sure the back sliding door lines up perfectly with the front door. If it is two story, the stairs must lead out the front door. Also, make sure the kitchen stove is directly underneath the master bed, or the toilet. Nothing like a fiery night of sleep or... uh... #2. [/quote]

I recommend the El Yucateco Green Chile Habanero for that.

1117-2T.jpg

Yum Yum Yum

(must remember spell check)

I must have missed BK's reasoning about the toilet over the kichen. I mean, I conceptually understand the undesirability of the thought of it all... but is there a practical reason?

[quote author="Mojo"]I must have missed BK's reasoning about the toilet over the kichen. I mean, I conceptually understand the undesirability of the thought of it all... but is there a practical reason?[/quote]

Well, if you had a massive overflow the bathroom floor is the kitchen ceiling and . . . well . . . think about that for a minute.

[quote author="evalseraphim"]
[quote author="Mojo"]I must have missed BK's reasoning about the toilet over the kichen. I mean, I conceptually understand the undesirability of the thought of it all... but is there a practical reason?[/quote]

Well, if you had a massive overflow the bathroom floor is the kitchen ceiling and . . . well . . . think about that for a minute.

[/quote]

Ok, so as I suspected its about a catastrophic situation - not some ever-present "moisture seepage" issue. Yeah that makes sense. Fortunately, I've never lived someplace with this kind of toilet explosion... but you never know, right?

Then again, I know that at least a few of BK's houses have a giant bathtub right above the kitchen sink/fridge... <!-- s:eek: -->:eek:<!-- s:eek: -->

It truly is for feng shui reasons. Most of are not really "practical" in terms of the nuts and bolts of how a house works, they are mostly based on emotion and harmony. For those reasons alone, it makes sense not to be crapping over your kitchen.

Back