What???

"welcome back, GITOC..." Thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

"how did you find us, again?" Why? Were you all hiding from me? :-[

[quote author="girlintheoc"]"welcome back, GITOC..." Thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

"how did you find us, again?" Why? Were you all hiding from me? :-[[/quote]

Just curious of how old timers might be able to find us, if they don't know someone offline, I think they just about cover-up all references of TI..

Welcome GITOC!!! Nice to "see" you again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[quote author="girlintheoc"]"welcome back, GITOC..." Thank you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[quote author="roundcorners"]

Just curious of how old timers might be able to find us, if they don't know someone offline, I think they just about cover-up all references of TI..[/quote]

GITOC...roundcorners just called you an Old Timer...

I wouldn't stand for that!! <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->

*getting the Popcorn out*

Thank you for the warm welcome Peter! You sound great... I trust you are healed from your accident? I was so sorry to hear the news... you are alright now I hope?

Hey Bix!

Long time no see!

Just found the site today... and wow! You are right, lot's of people exiting... sorry to see... lot's to catch up on.

[quote author="peteruk"]
[quote author="roundcorners"]

Just curious of how old timers might be able to find us, if they don't know someone offline, I think they just about cover-up all references of TI..[/quote]

GITOC...roundcorners just called you an Old Timer...

I wouldn't stand for that!! <!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->

*getting the Popcorn out*[/quote]

Yeah... really Peter. Round corners needs to learn how to sweet talk the ladies a bit better huh? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]She's back.............

I totally forgot to let you know about TI. :'([/quote]

Dude, totally... what's up with that!? I mean, come on baby... you got the "bat-line" to me and everything! :-/

[quote author="girlintheoc"]
[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]She's back.............

I totally forgot to let you know about TI. :'([/quote]

Dude, totally... what's up with that!? I mean, come on baby... you got the "bat-line" to me and everything! :-/[/quote]
I'm sorry....between being sick, studying/taking the CPA exam, and closing some more buyers I've been swamped. I will make it up to you. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[quote author="girlintheoc"]Thank you for the warm welcome Peter! You sound great... I trust you are healed from your accident? I was so sorry to hear the news... you are alright now I hope?
[/quote]

You're welcome and Thank You!! I'm much better thanks, at least I can walk and drive now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> How are you doin' ?

Do you Guys got enough snow??

*ducking*

[quote author="roundcorners"]GITOC... sorry about the comment... just so you know.... I use Old Timers in reference to experience, respect and wisdom...[/quote]

That's it, try and wriggle your way out of it... ;D

[quote author="peteruk"]
[quote author="roundcorners"]GITOC... sorry about the comment... just so you know.... I use Old Timers in reference to experience, respect and wisdom...[/quote]

That's it, try and wriggle your way out of it... ;D[/quote]

instigator... :mad:

Hey Peter! So glad you are doing great! You had us all worried there for awhile...

RoundCorners - No worries... I was just teasing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Back