Villages of Columbus - Columbus Square - Camden Place

I've been curious about the apartment looking building on the corner of Edinger/Kensington. The one adjacent to the empty piece of land that's suppose to be a fire station one day. Any body know what that is?

[quote author="wolvie3421" date=1257765122]I've been curious about the apartment looking building on the corner of Edinger/Kensington. The one adjacent to the empty piece of land that's suppose to be a fire station one day. Any body know what that is?</blockquote>

its suppose to be senior condo by lennar, convent court or something like that. but i guess lennar is just putting off the project. that building is suppose to be the model for these senior condos.

My question should be rephrased to ask "Are the homes in the earlier phases (2006-2007) that have no dark wood anywhere the affordable housing units?" Or "Are the affordable housing units any different than the free market units?"

I have neighbors, who bought before Lennar starting trimming costs, that have white kitchen cabinets.

What do you guys think a Camden Plan #1 would rent for?

1,465 Sq Ft

2 bed 2 bath

2 car garage

Just curious. thanks.

[quote author="Shooby" date=1257902769]What do you guys think a Camden Plan #1 would rent for?

1,465 Sq Ft

2 bed 2 bath

2 car garage

Just curious. thanks.</blockquote>
$2,100 to $2,400 depending upon upgrades and location of the condo.

[quote author="Shooby" date=1257902769]What do you guys think a Camden Plan #1 would rent for?

1,465 Sq Ft

2 bed 2 bath

2 car garage

Just curious. thanks.</blockquote>

Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.

Teach him to fish, and he will sleep through the afternoons, become antisocial, and reek of bait.

Try : <strong><a href="http://www.rentometer.com">www.rentometer.com</a></strong>

-IR2

[quote author="Perspective" date=1257828262]My question should be rephrased to ask "Are the homes in the earlier phases (2006-2007) that have no dark wood anywhere the affordable housing units?" Or "Are the affordable housing units any different than the free market units?"

I have neighbors, who bought before Lennar starting trimming costs, that have white kitchen cabinets.</blockquote>

What about the ones with white appliances?

[quote author="asianinvasian" date=1257912878][quote author="Perspective" date=1257828262]My question should be rephrased to ask "Are the homes in the earlier phases (2006-2007) that have no dark wood anywhere the affordable housing units?" Or "Are the affordable housing units any different than the free market units?"

I have neighbors, who bought before Lennar starting trimming costs, that have white kitchen cabinets.</blockquote>

What about the ones with white appliances?</blockquote>

Right, there are some units that are very standard - not "EI" / "Everything Included" as Lennar sells it. I'd always assumed these were affordable housing units, but I thought I'd ask this forum thinking someone would know.

Back