Trivia #36

[quote author="graphrix" date=1259046105][quote author="joeyp" date=1259045854]A shopping cart escalator! Is that picture from Chicago or SoCal?</blockquote>

That is in Chicago. I will see if Cayci can post a link to the video of the shopping cart escalator. It is pretty cool. And, from what I can tell this was a new development vs. reuse in Chicago. The entire shopping center looked brand new.</blockquote>

That is pretty cool and the first time I've seen one. Next time we're in HB I want to check out the one in Bed, Bath and Beyond that joeyp talked about.

[quote author="Cameray" date=1259050896][quote author="graphrix" date=1259046105][quote author="joeyp" date=1259045854]A shopping cart escalator! Is that picture from Chicago or SoCal?</blockquote>

That is in Chicago. I will see if Cayci can post a link to the video of the shopping cart escalator. It is pretty cool. And, from what I can tell this was a new development vs. reuse in Chicago. The entire shopping center looked brand new.</blockquote>

That is pretty cool and the first time I've seen one. Next time we're in HB I want to check out the one in Bed, Bath and Beyond that joeyp talked about.</blockquote>

The Target in Sherman Oaks has a cart escalator as well. Many other targets has the hospital style elevators with gurney depth and 2 doors.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1259046105][quote author="joeyp" date=1259045854]A shopping cart escalator! Is that picture from Chicago or SoCal?</blockquote>

Okay, yeah. I thought this was cool enough (and new to me) to make a video. Graph still laughs every time it plays...

<a href="http://www.cayci.com/pictures/IHBShare/CartEscalator.wmv">Chicago Cart Escalator</a>

[quote author="cayci" date=1259065557][quote author="graphrix" date=1259046105][quote author="joeyp" date=1259045854]A shopping cart escalator! Is that picture from Chicago or SoCal?</blockquote>

Okay, yeah. I thought this was cool enough (and new to me) to make a video. Graph still laughs every time it plays...

<a href="http://www.cayci.com/pictures/IHBShare/CartEscalator.wmv">Chicago Cart Escalator</a></blockquote>

You have no idea how little things like this could someday be useful so Graph never interfere with her documentation because there is a purpose for everything. There is nothing like this on the Internet. A Campbell soup can art is worth over several $mil and so is a sculpture of a shopping cart.

Back