TIC Making the Floorplan Worse? Why? Cielo VS Ravello

How much they can save from the changes? If saving cost  is the real reason, they are really squeezing us.

The California Court Company said:
Cost saving?

chasingpowder said:
Really? You guys prefer such a big pantry area which is right in the kitchen and dining area? You wanna look at a big pantry room instead of can be looking outside through sliding windows?

Please help me understand, I guess TIC made the decision with some reasoning behind it.

chasingpowder said:
If it's not flex in Cielo, I'd rather have nothing there. Making a bigger kitchen and dining. I guess I don't have that many stuff to pantry...

My wife disagrees with you because she really wants a big pantry.  ;D That's why she prefers Bluffs 2 over Highland 1. The bigger pantry and the extra space in the laundry room.  ;D

CalBears96 said:
chasingpowder said:
If it's not flex in Cielo, I'd rather have nothing there. Making a bigger kitchen and dining. I guess I don't have that many stuff to pantry...

My wife disagrees with you because she really wants a big pantry.  ;D That's why she prefers Bluffs 2 over Highland 1. The bigger pantry and the extra space in the laundry room.  ;D

I agree with your wife. Big pantry any day. You can store other stuff in there too which is a big plus if you only have a two car garage. Would love a prep kitchen but it needs the fridge at least to be near it, if not a second fridge and the flex room is great too for anyone who has kids doing homework, WFH or a hobby room. Ok........ all three for me! But don't want a small pantry for absolute sure.

Hmm, opinions differ from each other. That's how they sell I guess.

CalBears96 said:
chasingpowder said:

chasingpowder said:
Hmm, opinions differ from each other. That's how they sell I guess.

CalBears96 said:
chasingpowder said:

Well, happy wife, happy life.  ;D

I do like the flex space as you can always make that a 2nd pantry... but I also like that launch area and as someone else said, a window for that powder for both light and uh... ventilation.

In Ravello plan 2, the flex space has a tall glass door leading to the backyard. At least both prep kitchens I've seen in Plan 2 did. It makes the kitchen area feel more airy and lightfilled

I went to the opening yesterday. The floor plans are so bad. The area by calculation is big, but when be there, at the entrance, the living room, the dining, it feels so confined, congested, suppressed. To me, the builder just want to make the number of square feet big AND DONOT CARE ANYTHING ELSE. Oh man, and the stairs are so narrow and I will stop whining.

Come on People gotta stop buying. Now is a good time to Stop buying the shit.

I gotta say the 1500-2500 square foot floor plans are not bad at all. More than 2500 ones are really bad.

zovall said:
chasingpowder said:
To me, the builder just want to make the number of square feet big AND DONOT CARE ANYTHING ELSE.

This has been the game for a long time.. building the most square feet on the smallest lot. And the consumer keeps buying so the game continues.. I wish I could find the "bag of chips" post

Back