The Landing Tustin Legacy (Brookfield Residential)

Definitely got $2.3m and maybe over that. Regardless of what it was selling for before and the lack of driveway, it's a good floor plan with 5bd.
Aren’t there SFH homes with great floor plans in Irvine for 2.3m with an actual backyard?

$700+ sq/ft is crazy for a detached condo

Last edited:
This was a former model in Greenwood at 737/sq ft

Fei Li's listing is not a model home. In addition, the listing you have is an actual SFH and not a detached condo.

Are Tustin schools better or comparable to Irvine? Why are people paying Irvine prices in Tustin area?
I have not don any math but based on some closed price per sq ft sales it seems like Tustin ranch/Legacy trade at 25-35% below Irvine prices? Do you have an example?

Are Tustin schools better or comparable to Irvine? Why are people paying Irvine prices in Tustin area?
I think the Tustin ranch schools and Tustin legacy schools are probably comparable to Irvine schools. But in perception they will probably never will be. It will be interesting to see how Tustin legacy magnet academy performs when it starts sending kids to colleges - I think this year is the first senior class. It also has TIDE curriculum which I would think most parents would find appealing

Back