Thanks for "Talk Irvine"

drewkawa

I just wanted to express thanks for the creation of the forums. It was sad to see that the old one went down. Thanks for the work.

If ya need help with anything, including some funding for the hosting and url, Im sure my meager teacher salary could help out!
<!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: -->

Aloha,

Drew

hey drew... glad to see you back...!

I think I know your wife at WB... my wife see her all the time, we have been telling the two of you to go on a date in Belmont Shores... have you done it...? Really consider the LBC man... give you another option besides wonderland here... hope to meet you someday... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hey RC...

Yea my wife runs into yours all the time in WB. Belmont Shore is a beautiful place and considering I teach in Los Alamitos it's only a stones throw away.

Summer is coming so I'm sure we'll be strolling in the sands soon enough.

Enjoying the 3-day weekend, ;D

Drew

I still can't figure out why you guys are in Irvine... I'm sure your wife can transfer to the LBC... we sure had fun in the LBC without the kid, I must agree that Irvine is more comfortable with the kid...

Nice to see you again, Drew.

Thank you for the sentiment. Anybody who wants to help keep the board "ad-free" (the ads at the top of the screen and in text boxes next to Youtube videos) for the enjoyment of all registered users, may contribute here. (These credits also go towards some of our other fees due to the host.) I don't want you to have to stretch your teacher's salary, though, so don't worry about it... it's the thought that counts. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Back