Rosena Ranch in San Bernardino County

Wow, whoever came up with developing that piece of land in BFE at Lennar and Suncal should be fired. I mean, can you be any furthur away from civiialization (i.e. like even a grocery store)??? This is just one reason why I've been short Lennar stock since Feb. I really hope they get kicked in the teeth for this project, but unfortunately I feel bad for the few poor souls that have actually bought houses out there. I drove around there when I was on my way up to Vegas just to see what was going on and boy, talk about a ghost town. There's maybe about 100 homes complete and about half of them occupied while construction has all but stopped. By this time next year when those homeowners throw back the keys at the bank, they should re-name the community Rosena Ghost Town and I wonder if Lennar will actually build that state-of-the-art pool center...haha When the banks get the keys, they won't be able to give these homes away at $50/sf.

http://www.rosenaranch.com

I read the PR. It is amazing what good writing can do to make a sh*t hole sounds like a heaven. I never read community brochures anymore. Developers and builders if you are reading this please save a tree.

Back