Remodel Update!

traceimage

So in case anyone cares, our remodel from hell is done! Finito! Dunzo! Our contractor didn't quite make his estimated completion date (last Christmas), but I'm just so happy it's all done and we are living in our pretty new house now!!!

traceimage said:
So in case anyone cares, our remodel from hell is done! Finito! Dunzo! Our contractor didn't quite make his estimated completion date (last Christmas), but I'm just so happy it's all done and we are living in our pretty new house now!!!
Post up some pictures of the interior. 

Congrats.

Although you may not want to post pictures (the inside of one's home may want to be kept private), can you share with us some of the things you did? Like what type of flooring, if you did countertops, what did you use... etc etc?

We ended up doing more than we thought. It was just supposed to be kitchen and bathrooms but the project really ballooned out of control. We put in laminate floors, new stainless appliances and Caesarstone for the countertops. Basically the standard stuff, nothing too fancy. We have really simple taste so nothing over the top. I'd post more details but my laptop died and I'm typing on the iPad...such a pain in the butt to type on!

Back