Quail Hill re-zoned to Woodbridge High School?

almon_IHB

from University High...rumor or truth? if it's the truth, all the QH snobs will cry foul (myself included)...especially if Shady Canyon stays in the Uni zone...

has anyone heard this?

[quote author="almon" date=1238580969]from University High...rumor or truth? if it's the truth, all the QH snobs will cry foul (myself included)...especially if Shady Canyon stays in the Uni zone...

has anyone heard this?</blockquote>
That's it, I'm moving out of Quail Hill. haha If I did have high school age kids, you can get your arse I'd be sending them off to Mater Dei.

[quote author="almon" date=1238580969]from University High...rumor or truth? if it's the truth, all the QH snobs will cry foul (myself included)...especially if Shady Canyon stays in the Uni zone...

has anyone heard this?</blockquote>

Interesting ... where did you hear that rumor?

I went to the isud.org website - I see that there is a tenative 2010 and 2011 map for Elementary - but not for Middle or High schools.

Ha! I was just on the website too - trying to find out anything about this. I just read the last few issues of "IUSD Today" and there is no info there, also nothing mentioned in the news bulletins, and nothing in the school boundaries maps. So, I don't know. Well if they do have to rezone due to issues with capacity or what-not then I think seems fair enough that Quail Hill is rezoned instead of Shady Canyon because the kids are supposed to be moved to the nearest school and Shady is closer to Uni than QH is. QH is closer to the Woodbridge boundary line.

[quote author="almon" date=1238586928]i heard it from a friend who thought she saw it on iusd.org somewhere...but i can't find it</blockquote>
spoke to me friend...she said it was on iusd.org, but has been taken down. now you only find the 2009 high school map

does anyone here work for iusd and can confirm? QH snob wants to know!!

[quote author="earthbm" date=1238715503]if true, it will make it easier for I_H_O to buy his QH home!</blockquote>
Hopefully.

By the time my kids get to HS age... I probably won't be living in QH anymore (Laguna Crossing 2020-something!!!).

Back