Predictions for 2010

profette

Time to get out your crystal ball and make predictions! What will happen with the economy? In politics? Wih the Real Housewives?
This community has always done a great job predicting future events, so I'm eager to hear what you think.

champagne-new-years.jpg

I think it will be a flat year, for housing, economy, gold, and employment figures. That's not to say nothing will happen, but in each of these areas, there are many factors on both sides of increase/decrease, which I think will result in a net wash.

Kind of a bummer... I wish I had more exciting predictions.

My crystal ball says there will be a significant change in everyone's life after May 3rd, for good or bad. *That was the psychic lady speaking*

I think the year for housing will be flat for the first quarter and pick up in the second and third, go a little low in the fourth quarter. Stocks will see a new high and crash if they don't put a reign on the upswing now. UE will be two digits. Gold will glitter at times but I see it between 1000-1200.

A lot of people will get married, and a lot will have babies. Life will go on. Many people have been holding these decisions till the economy improved..

Back