North O.C. Realtor recommendation

t2

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Realtor who works in north Orange County and, preferably, is based in that area? I would most like to hear from those who have first hand experience.

Irvine Realtor's office is near Newport/Irvine Blvd. If you have not tried IR, give him a shout out. Just because his avatar's name has Irvine in it does not mean he can't help in Tustin.

USCTrojanCPA is also a great choice. He's found several buyers their homes in the Tustin/North Tustin area recently.

To be clear - both Realtors have referred business to me. This is not per-se a reciprocal referral. There are so many people with the title "Realtor" but so few who actually make it a profession. IR and USCTCPA do look out for the better interests of their clients, putting customer over commissions due.

Over time I've found it's not always the Realtor on the ground who has the best data. It's the Realtor who takes their job seriously - and very few Agents do take the biz as seriously as the ones I've mentioned.

To paraphrase the great ad campaign of Dos Equis - "I don't often refer Realtors, but when I do, it's IR and USCTCPA"

(edited for content. Original message was dashed off.)

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People.

Thanks but I am looking for somebody whose office is based more in the Brea or Placentia area or at least north of the 91. During previous transactions I have done, I have tried using Realtors whose office is not located near the area I am searching in and it was an inconvenience to have to keep going back to their office for things like when they need to grab a form, receive a fax regarding my transaction, or send in an offer. It can be a real pain. That is why I prefer someone in or very close to the area of my home search.

Totally understandable... we went through the same thing with our previous Realtor who moved out of the area.

You should PM IrvineRealtor anyways... he might know another realtor in that area.

[quote author="T2"]Does anyone have a recommendation for a Realtor who works in north Orange County and, preferably, is based in that area? I would most like to hear from those who have first hand experience.[/quote]
I don't have an office in general (my buyers take me where they want to look), but I have been looking very actively in Fullerton, Brea, Placentia, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, and Serrano Heights (Orange) with 3 buyers for the past 6+ months. Feel free to PM and I can give you some insight on any of those markets. I have a virtual office where I do everything via e-mail/e-fax/PDF and I come out to where my clients are. My buyers will vouch for my market knowledge, communication & organization skills, and the ability to move lighting quick.

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
[quote author="T2"]Does anyone have a recommendation for a Realtor who works in north Orange County and, preferably, is based in that area? I would most like to hear from those who have first hand experience.[/quote]
I don't have an office in general (my buyers take me where they want to look), but I have been looking very actively in Fullerton, Brea, Placentia, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, and Serrano Heights (Orange) with 3 buyers for the past 6+ months. Feel free to PM and I can give you some insight on any of those markets. I have a virtual office where I do everything via e-mail/e-fax/PDF and I come out to where my clients are. My buyers will vouch for my market knowledge, communication & organization skills, and the ability to move lighting quick.[/quote]

Im one of the buyers working with Trojan in the East Orange/Anaheim Hills area and vouch for everything he mentioned. Would highly recommend.

[quote author="T2"]Thanks but I am looking for somebody whose office is based more in the Brea or Placentia area or at least north of the 91. During previous transactions I have done, I have tried using Realtors whose office is not located near the area I am searching in and it was an inconvenience to have to keep going back to their office for things like when they need to grab a form, receive a fax regarding my transaction, or send in an offer. It can be a real pain. That is why I prefer someone in or very close to the area of my home search. [/quote]

Thanks to those who have put my name forth. It is appreciated.

I have one in escrow in Placentia right now, but I think you have a good idea of what you're looking for so I won't push my service.

I have no affiliation with this office (or any with First Team at all!), although I've done some work with a couple of this office's agents. If I were you, and looking for local help specifically, as you've stated, you might want to call the managing broker and tell him you'd like to interview a few buyer-agents in the office. Meet them and decide for yourself. Set up a 1/2 hour appointment and you might save yourself many fruitless months of searching.

Work with someone you trust, and enjoy the process.

-IR2

I have a friend who is in Fullerton, and specializes in higher-end (horsey-like) properties there:

http://www.winston4homes.com/

He is a great guy, but still a little deluded about pricing in the current era. But he will work very hard for you, and get it done right.

[quote author="qwerty"]
[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
I don't have an office in general (my buyers take me where they want to look), but I have been looking very actively in Fullerton, Brea, Placentia, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, and Serrano Heights (Orange) with 3 buyers for the past 6+ months. Feel free to PM and I can give you some insight on any of those markets. I have a virtual office where I do everything via e-mail/e-fax/PDF and I come out to where my clients are. My buyers will vouch for my market knowledge, communication & organization skills, and the ability to move lighting quick.[/quote]

Im one of the buyers working with Trojan in the East Orange/Anaheim Hills area and vouch for everything he mentioned. Would highly recommend.[/quote]
I second that recommendation. He was very patient with us and found us our home using some creative ideas. We were only looking in Tustin Ranch and Irvine. He also went out of his way to work with our busy schedules.

Back