New Listing - Valencia Plan 1 detached condo @ Tustin Ranch (12429 Runyan Pl)

NEW -> Contingent Buyer Assistance Program

usctrojancpa

Yesterday afternoon I listed an a turnkey detached condo in the gated community of Valencia in Tustin Ranch. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with 1,351sf of living space and a spacious backyard. The listing price is $1,050,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in viewing this home. I'll be hosting an open house this coming week, 1-4pm on Saturday, April 23rd and 2-5pm on Sunday, April 24th.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/12429-Runyan-Pl-92782/home/5629106

Below is the link to the pictures and 3DMatterport virtual tour:

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=rxdjnNs3xsH&hl=0&play=1

We got 4 offers on the home so far, I expect a few more to come in by tomorrow evening when I review offers with the sellers.

Got word that we officially closed this afternoon.  The sales price was $1,152,000 or $102,000 over the list price and a record for the floor plan.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Got word that we officially closed this afternoon.  The sales price was $1,152,000 or $102,000 over the list price and a record for the floor plan.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Congratulations on another record sale! Party at your new house  :)

Congratulations on another record sale! Party at your new house :)

Got word that we officially closed this afternoon. The sales price was $1,152,000 or $102,000 over the list price and a record for the floor plan. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.
Hi Martin,

May I ask your personal opinion about this community?
I found the one in Redfin

Do you think it's better to buy in Irvine with the same price?
I know I probably won't get the detached one with 1.3 M in Irvine.

Thanks.

Hi Martin,

Thanks.
Side note - these same plans are in Westpark as well.

Here's a recent sale in the Westpark version of these for reference:

Hi Martin,

Thanks.

It's a nice quiet gated community with some homes having golf course view lots but definitely stay away from the ones close to Jamboree Road. There's no Mello Roos and the association is reasonable. That being said, if I were to buy at the same price I'd pick the Westpark ones.

It's a nice quiet gated community with some homes having golf course view lots but definitely stay away from the ones close to Jamboree Road. There's no Mello Roos and the association is reasonable. That being said, if I were to buy at the same price I'd pick the Westpark ones.
Thank you for your insight.
I will see how it would be in July.
Due to changes of the commission, some people say there would be more inventories next month.

Back