New Listing - Talise Plan 4 detached condo in Portola Spring (116 Soaring Eagle)

OCtoSV said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Got word from escrow earlier today that the transaction has recorded.  The sales price was $1,875,000 but both the buyer agent and I split the difference to get the seller to $1,900,000 as that was their minimum price to seller and what the previous offer was $1,900,000.
congrats USC! Slow market and falling prices doesn't seem to be hindering your biz - nice to see.

It helps to have a reasonable seller who are willing to pivot as the market changes and listening to their CPA realtor.  The view and nice size lot along with the partial staging made the difference here.

TestingIrvine said:
$884psf for condo is a high selling price esp in Portola Springs. I?m sure your client was happy Martin.

?bbbbbut but but the price is $100K less than listing and falling like a rock? - You Know Who

Yeah, they were happy that they netted the same amount as the previous offer of $1,900,000 that we had and appreciated both the agents coming together to get the deal done.  We probably would have gotten around $2m if we had listed 1-2 months earlier but the seller was not ready to sell at that point.

bones said:
Congrats Martin! I've always liked this floorplan.

Yeah, the Plan 4 Talise/Trellis Court is probably the most popular detached condo floor plan in Irvine as it's super efficient and has a nice sized loft with the high ceilings in the great room.

USCTrojanCPA said:
TestingIrvine said:
$884psf for condo is a high selling price esp in Portola Springs. I?m sure your client was happy Martin.

?bbbbbut but but the price is $100K less than listing and falling like a rock? - You Know Who

Yeah, they were happy that they netted the same amount as the previous offer of $1,900,000 that we had and appreciated both the agents coming together to get the deal done.  We probably would have gotten around $2m if we had listed 1-2 months earlier but the seller was not ready to sell at that point.

Nicely done. You work your magic again.
https://youtu.be/B_scFjd2pSI

Ha ha. Congrat

Back