New Listing - Single Family Home in Loma Linda (26048 Arroyo Ln)

usctrojancpa

On Thursday morning, I listed a charming single family home located in the Mission Trails community of Loma Linda on MLS. The home was built in 2005 and features 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and an upstairs lot with 2,768sf of living space. The home is listed competitively at $725,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. I'll be hosting open houses this weekend (Saturday and Sunday Oct 14th and 15th) from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:

The open houses are a bit far so I'm not expecting anyone from here to come out. 🤣

Last edited:
The open houses are a bit far so I'm not expecting anyone from here to come out. 🤣

It's actually somewhat doable by train. Suppose if you work in Irvine, from the house it's a 14 min drive by car to the San Bernardino Metrolink Depot (main station). From the station you can board direct train to Irvine, no transfers needed. 4 trains in morning and 4 trains in afternoon:

Once you arrive in Irvine (or Tustin) train station they have shuttle bus:

Or you can leave an old car at the train station parking lot - ask them for special permit if you need to leave car parked longer than 72 hours at a time.

It's actually somewhat doable by train. Suppose if you work in Irvine, from the house it's a 14 min drive by car to the San Bernardino Metrolink Depot (main station). From the station you can board direct train to Irvine, no transfers needed. 4 trains in morning and 4 trains in afternoon:

Once you arrive in Irvine (or Tustin) train station they have shuttle bus:

Or you can leave an old car at the train station parking lot - ask them for special permit if you need to leave car parked longer than 72 hours at a time.
I'm sure Martin was talking about coming out for the open house, not commuting from Loma Linda to Irvine. :ROFLMAO:

Got word from escrow earlier this morning that the transaction closed. The sales price of the home was $750,000 or $25,000 over the list price. The Seller took all of my recommendations (landscape work, painting, lighting, staging, etc) in regards to getting the home ready for listing and why we got strong offers. Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back