Neighbor playing loud music even 10pm

Irvinehomeseeker

Neighbors behind our backyard play music after 10 pm
What is the best way to deal with this? Seems like this could be another AirBnb home.

If you don?t like confrontation the easiest way is to buy a pedestal fan for your bedroom and put it on high right when you go to bed.  Also helps with the warm nights.  2 birds, 1 stone.

Do you know this owner? It often helps to have you and another neighbor gently ask the owner to respect everyone's quiet time needs. Two neighbors together is always better than tackling this by yourself. Contacting the HOA for help isn't that effective, but sometimes that gets their attention. It's anonymous also.

Good luck with this.

Play music at high volume, party-like?  Is it noticeable with your windows close?

or just enjoying music quietly in their backyard, as any homeowner should be able to.  Problem with small lots!

No luck so far with HOA...pissed that I always end up next to AirBbB type homes. The house behind me now is a party house on weekends...and today they have extremely loud group pf people yelling. I am Just vending my frustration about this in here!

My previous EW house was next to an AirBnb that started with birthing house to weekend rentals and then ultimately ended up housing something completely imaginable ( guess people got what I mean here).

No luck so far with HOA...pissed that I always end up next to AirBbB type homes. The house behind me now is a party house on weekends...and today they have extremely loud group pf people yelling. I am Just vending my frustration about this in here!

My previous EW house was next to an AirBnb that started with birthing house to weekend rentals and then ultimately ended up housing something completely imaginable ( guess people got what I mean here).
It’s actually illegal to do short term rentals in Irvine. Rentals have to be 31 days or more for owners to rent out their unit in Irvine. It’s probably in your community bi-laws as well. Check it and report to HOA and the city if you notice a short term rental is happening.

https://www.cityofirvine.org/code-e...LOWED TO ADVERTISE,Airbnb, Homeaway, and VRBO.

Back