My New Book Published Last Week

StarmanMBA

Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life is now available on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com in EBook, paperback and hard cover.

The editor wrote this synopsis.

A brief Synopsis:

Dissecting the ?what ifs? in the realm of science and knowledge, John P. Jaeger?s ?Brilliant Creations? is a transformative assessment of some of Nature?s most outstanding features.
Jaeger begins with possibilities yet to be discovered by humankind, exuding his appreciation of fundamentals completing this Universe?discussing the Earth?s constitutions, to the wonders of our abilities, down to the microscopic atom and its composition; dabbling the interconnectedness of it all.
Brilliant Creations poses a clear view, urging and developing questions for the reader to observe beyond ordinary thought and ultimately cherish the world and its gifts.

Reviewer Graham said this book is a must read for all high school students.

I wrote it with the objective of refuting the lies of evil atheists intent on deceiving others into their unscientific worldview, using science and their own twisted words against them. 

Please contact me if you wish to purchase a signed copy from your fellow Irvine resident.

Attachments

• Book Cover.png
    Book Cover.png
    656.1 KB · Views: 110
Medical doctor in Buffalo, New York said "This book is beyond outstanding.  It should be required reading for every literate person.  I'll buy 20 hardcovers for friends and family and my local libraries." 
And he did just that. I autographed every one for him.

Very interesting. Not your book--not yet because I haven't bought it yet. I'm talking about your chasing police around! I'm curious if you ever went to racing school in order to chase cops more safely?

CogNeuroSci said:
Very interesting. Not your book--not yet because I haven't bought it yet. I'm talking about your chasing police around! I'm curious if you ever went to racing school in order to chase cops more safely?

1.  You think it's just fine if law enforcement blatantly disregards the very same laws for which they cite us to pay hundreds of dollars in fines?  Yes, or no.

2.  Do you realize that a Costa Mesa detective killed himself while he was (A) Speeding, (B) Not wearing a seat belt, and I believe (C) Under the influence of alcohol?
You have no problem with people having ignored his previous antics so he could continue them with impunity, possibly killing your family members?  Yes, or no.

3.  Do you know about the CHP officer who was speeding in his Ferrari and killed himself and his passenger in a single car accident?  Nobody bothered to report him before, did they.

4.  I don't "chase" them. I simply record their relevant information to report. 

I see. You're in law enforcement, aren't you....
You're above everyone else in any event.  So smugly superior.

When is the last time you pulled over to help a lady on the side of the freeway?  If someone decent had assisted Denise Huber, she would be alive today. But nobody did.

I know.  "Not your job."  I make things my job.  Continue to ignore problems but don't start whining when someone you love suffers from neglect of those perfectly capable of helping.

I don't answer loaded, inane questions.
Leftists pose them much too frequently and then sit back as if they prevailed in any discussion, when they did not.

Today, I received a letter from the Orange County Sheriff in response to my February report of a speeding deputy on southbound I-5.  The letter said the deputy didn't act in accordance with their acceptable procedures.

In other words, you or I would have gotten a ticket and paid a $250 fine if we did what he did.  But perhaps my report will make him think twice about doing that again.
We can hope to make them honest.

StarmanMBA said:
I don't answer loaded, inane questions.
Leftists pose them much too frequently and then sit back as if they prevailed in any discussion, when they did not.

Today, I received a letter from the Orange County Sheriff in response to my February report of a speeding deputy on southbound I-5.  The letter said the deputy didn't act in accordance with their acceptable procedures.

In other words, you or I would have gotten a ticket and paid a $250 fine if we did what he did.  But perhaps my report will make him think twice about doing that again.
We can hope to make them honest.

You mean just like Ben Shapiro when he goes on the college circuit?

Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life

Category: Non-Fiction - Inspirational
Author: John Phillip Jaeger

Buy on Amazon 

? Publisher: Chamber of Authors
? Publication Date: November 8, 2021
? Page Count: 247
? ISBN-10:
? ISBN-13: 979-8764827049

Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life by John Phillip Jaeger is a book that arrests the attention of readers and forces them to reflect, think, meditate, and even pray; it is one of the finest books I have read on nature and one that will have an irresistible appeal to fans of physics. The author examines some of the wonderful, albeit, mysterious traits and elements of nature with brilliance and intelligence. He articulates the limitless possibilities and discoveries that nature holds in store for humanity, its intelligent resilience, the perpetual motion of electrons, the differentiation of elements, the speed of light, the inscrutable nature of the stars and their arrangements, the irresistible force of gravity, the abundance of resources in nature, and a lot more. And each of these fascinating discussions opens a portal where the mind gazes in wonder at the amazing realities and mysteries of life.
Brilliant Creations is a work of pure genius, a compendium of essays that assert the power of nature, exploring its profound laws and unalloyed beauty while capturing a hidden intelligence that animates it. The author allows readers to see how everything is connected and invites them to reflect on some of the urgent existential questions. This is a timely book that reaffirms the power of nature and that invites us to connect with nature in ways that are healthy, especially at a time of rapid climate crisis. It is detailed and rich in its observations, and the author leaves readers with no doubt that this work is extensively researched. The writing is fluid and John Phillip Jaeger demonstrates a keen awareness to steer away from scientific jargon, making his thoughts utterly accessible to readers. This is a book that inspires pure contemplation of nature and one that appreciates science while pointing out that there is more to Mother Nature than the human mind can perceive.
REVIEWED BY DANIEL RHODESReview Date: July 24, 2022
Category: Non-Fiction ? Inspirational

The Book Commentary

Back