Merritt Island Florida

-32-_IHB

Newbie here, great forums

Anyway, lived in So Cal all my life, House paid off and retired. A lot of my friends work and live in Merritt Island, they launch rockets with the salary range of OC. They sold their properties in So OC during 2004-2005 time frame. I'd jump at the properties as shown below but I hate the weather.

Here's some nice property

<a href="http://www.cyberhomes.com/vlisting.aspx?orgid=flbrevc&listingid=530838">580K</a> custom home

<a href="http://www.cyberhomes.com/vlisting.aspx?orgid=flbrevc&listingid=537971">500K</a> custom home

<a href="http://www.cyberhomes.com/vlisting.aspx?orgid=flbrevc&listingid=529691">330K</a>

It's interesting what's going on in the south.

I guess Realtors back there are just like those here in Irvine. (At least the one listing the 330K property)

<blockquote>See It To Believe It!! Original Faimily Owned. Meticulously Maintained Home On The 10th Tee. Large Eat-in Kitchen, 42" Cabinets With Alluring View. Spacious Master Suite Highlights Duel Walk-in Closets. 4th Bedroom Accented By Custom Hand-made Double Oak Doors With Pool Access. Landscaping For Privacy To Enjoy The Magnificent Solar Heated Pool With Built-in Spa. Hurricane Shutters Through Out & Full Size Lp Gas Generator. This Home Is A "jewel" In The Savannahs.

</blockquote>

Faimily ????

Duel Walk-in Closets ??? (Are they shooting each other?)

Through Out ????

[quote author="GoIllini" date=1242225306]I guess Realtors back there are just like those here in Irvine. (At least the one listing the 330K property)

<blockquote>See It To Believe It!! Original Faimily Owned. Meticulously Maintained Home On The 10th Tee. Large Eat-in Kitchen, 42" Cabinets With Alluring View. Spacious Master Suite Highlights Duel Walk-in Closets. 4th Bedroom Accented By Custom Hand-made Double Oak Doors With Pool Access. Landscaping For Privacy To Enjoy The Magnificent Solar Heated Pool With Built-in Spa. Hurricane Shutters Through Out & Full Size Lp Gas Generator. This Home Is A "jewel" In The Savannahs.

</blockquote>

Faimily ????

Through Out ????</blockquote>

How About Capitalizing The First Word In The Entire Sentence?

[quote author="Geotpf" date=1242249111][quote author="GoIllini" date=1242225306]I guess Realtors back there are just like those here in Irvine. (At least the one listing the 330K property)

</blockquote>

Faimily ????

Through Out ????</blockquote>

How About Capitalizing The First Word In The Entire Sentence?</blockquote>

I wish there was a picture of:

With A

Shower A Center Tub Wrap

Around

Back