Meal Schedule for PeterUK

We have four open spots in the schedule... a Thursday, two Fridays, and a Sunday. Any takers? Weekday deliveries are to be made after 6:30 p.m. and weekends are more liberal.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1248351438]We have four open spots in the schedule... a Thursday, two Fridays, and a Sunday. Any takers? Weekday deliveries are to be made after 6:30 p.m. and weekends are more liberal.</blockquote>
Put me down for the 30th.

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1248355934]Put me down for the 30th.</blockquote>

Thanks, Trojan.

I hope everything went well last night with the delivery. I tried PM'ing you to see if everything went okay but it says your inbox is full so it could not receive the message.

We have an opening for TOMORROW (Friday). This is short notice. If there's anybody who hasn't signed up yet and wants to help Peter, now is your chance. We're wrapping things up, with one week to go and 3 spots left.

Friday, July 24th is already taken care of. SoCal has been PM'd. Second choice if TWITTER doesn't work for ROTR coupon code is WESTSIDE.

It was an absolute pleasure having the chance to talk to Peter and Alba (hope the rest of you guys have had the chance to stay and chat with them for a bit) and I'm looking forward to it on Thursday. It was nice to see Peter walking around even if it was with the back brace.

Received the good news last night that Peter found out he will not have to have neurosurgery.

Made for a great evening. Thank you again SoCal for organizing the details and roundcorners for coming up with the idea.

-IR2

I still can't think of words that describe how grateful Alba and I are for the never ending kindness of you all, you'll never know how much the Visits, Meals, messages etc have helped and we thank you all soo much!!

It's been 7 weeks almost since my crash and all my friends here deserve an update...and it seemed for the first few Days I was in ICU in Ventura they found something new to which my reply was "Oh good, that's all I need" :-S

But in any case, I started off with a Brain Hemorage (sp?) , fractured neck and several other vertebrae, 4 fractured ribs, 2 broken hands and I bit the end of my tongue off which left me talking with a bit of a lisp the first week!!

Last Thursday I had the Pins removed from my Hands, so today is pretty much the first day I've been able to sit and use the Laptop, this is my first message :red:

As IR2 said, I went to UCI Hospital there and see my what would have been my new Neuro Surgeon, and she told me surgery isn't neccessary becuase I'm mending OK, which is a huge relief because it would have wound the clock back on my recovery...

I have to wear the back brace for six more weeks but at least she gave me the OK to get in and out of bed myself so I don't have to rely on people to get me in and out...

Everyone including my wonderful wife, friends, nurses, doctors etc etc have been awesome, I owe so much but hope I don't have to re-pay in the same way, let me say I will just pass it on yeah??

By the way, I'm still under heavy medication so I hope this makes sense...

Thank You again everyone :)

I, too, would like to give a big thanks to everybody who participated in the Feed Peter Program. :) Tomorrow (Friday) is our last delivery and wraps up our schedule. You all were very generous in the meals that you provided for the family. You've done a wonderful job. Several of you went above and beyond the call of duty by taking on more than one day. Everything went quite smoothly. I am proud that we were able to use this blog to assemble such a great team who really stepped up to the plate for a good purpose. I am appreciative for having had the opportunity to be a small part of it. This wouldn't have been possible without all of you and this great site. Thank you, all!

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1249034697]I, too, would like to give a big thanks to everybody who participated in the Feed Peter Program. :) Tomorrow (Friday) is our last delivery and wraps up our schedule. You all were very generous in the meals that you provided for the family. You've done a wonderful job. Several of you went above and beyond the call of duty by taking on more than one day. Everything went quite smoothly. I am proud that we were able to use this blog to assemble such a great team who really stepped up to the plate for a good purpose. I am appreciative for having had the opportunity to be a small part of it. This wouldn't have been possible without all of you and this great site. Thank you, all!</blockquote>

Socal, you took the initiative and organized this. We commend your efforts for giving us an opportunity to help...

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1249034697]I, too, would like to give a big thanks to everybody who participated in the Feed Peter Program. :) Tomorrow (Friday) is our last delivery and wraps up our schedule. You all were very generous in the meals that you provided for the family. You've done a wonderful job. Several of you went above and beyond the call of duty by taking on more than one day. Everything went quite smoothly. I am proud that we were able to use this blog to assemble such a great team who really stepped up to the plate for a good purpose. I am appreciative for having had the opportunity to be a small part of it. This wouldn't have been possible without all of you and this great site. Thank you, all!</blockquote>
I couldn't be anymore happy to have been involved. Really makes me realize that I need to give back on a regular basis.

I second the thanks to SoCal as this would have not materialized without her great organization skills. I would like to add a thanks to RC for the idea of the meal drop off and Irvine Realtor's nomination of Peter.

Back