Maid Service

t2

I just might be the only one in Irvine who does not receive maid service. Things are getting crazy at my place and with our busy schedules it is getting harder to keep up. I broke down and called "Tayler Maid" today to ask about their fee schedule. I have not used a maid service before. I have no idea what to expect or is the "going rate". The manager said 50 bucks per hour for 2 girls and whatever I want done. That is a bit high maybe? I do not think they charge extra for oven or windows though.

Who in Irvine likes their maid and knows what a good deal is. I know it depends on the size of your home. Just looking for a ballpark idea.

Sidenote: I think I need to get into the cleaning business. You know they are probably only paying the girls minimum wage and pocketing the other 34 bucks per hour.

USCTrojan's mom provides this service. We use her, she comes by every two weeks and does a great job. I would highly recommend her. She will come to your house and give you an estimate. The first time is more to give it thorough scrub down, the subsequent visits go back to the regular rate.

qwerty said:
USCTrojan's mom provides this service. We use her, she comes by every two weeks and does a great job. I would highly recommend her. She will come to your house and give you an estimate. The first time is more to give it thorough scrub down, the subsequent visits go back to the regular rate.
You forgot to mention to T2 that she'll play with their dogs for free (even though she still claims to not like dogs).  haha

T2, feel free to PM Qwerty or myself if you want contact info.  There are two other folks on the forums who also use her (one a regular poster and the other a lurker).

Back