Lobster Festival - San Pedro

GraceOMalley_IHB

We went to the lobster fest today. Its at "Port O'Call" in San Pedro. 7$ per person to get in, and a 2.5 pound lobster meal for 17.00, or a 2 lobster meal for 31.00

It was hard to park, a long way to walk, a long line to get in, another long line to get your food...

BK and his daughter at a lobster each, and the people around us noticed that BK's daughter was eating the heads, so 2 or 3 other people also gave her their heads. The meal came with some sort of potatoes, cole slaw, butter and a big old Maine lobster.

There was live music, including Dave Wakling from General Public. The music was free with your admission.

It had a sort of carnival atmosphere. Ultimately we had a nice time, but I don't know if its something we will do again.

<a href="http://www.lobsterfest.com/">lobsterfest.com</a>

I love that place, been going there since I was a kid... sounds fun at at great deal... the wife and I ate at red lobster for lunch the other day... remember we don't get out much since the 7 1/2 old kid, so eating out about twice a month is such a treat (of course we had high expectations); lunch portions was soooo stinking small... her scallops were tiny! shrimps puny! we were so disappointed... I also recommend the Redondo Beach pier for good seafood...

Back