Leasing website?

I like <a href="http://hotpads.com/">hotpads</a>. But then I just had Deuce set me up with a portal set to my criteria that alerts me when properties match. I'm sure he'd make one for you too if you're looking locally.

I'm moving back to So cal. and looking for a place. The wife wants to buy now, I'm trying to convince her that its not the best time to buy, especially in the 600k-1mil range. But she has this stigma against renting. I figure if I can show her a couple of nice places/SFR that are available for rent, she may change her mind.

[quote author="autox" date=1253042460]I'm moving back to So cal. and looking for a place. The wife wants to buy now, I'm trying to convince her that its not the best time to buy, especially in the 600k-1mil range. But she has this stigma against renting. I figure if I can show her a couple of nice places/SFR that are available for rent, she may change her mind.</blockquote>
Tell her that it would be a great idea to rent in the particular area that you guys are interested in living to get a cheaper preview. Ask her what you guys would do if you rushed into buying a place just to buy and you guys find out that it wasn't the price location for you? It's a lot easier to move from a rental then it is to sell a house. If you want to take a peak at any MLS rental listings, just PM me with your e-mail address. There are some gorgeous homes for rent out there so I'm almost sure your wife will find something that she likes.

Back