iPhone 14 Pro... from notch to island

qwerty said:
CalBears96 said:
iacrenter said:
CalBears96 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
If you have an 11 or lower... consider moving up... but if you are on 12/13... you can wait.

And the SE 2022 is too small at 4.7", I can barely read my Plus. :(

I still have my iPhone X. Don't really feel the need to move up. I'll do with when LTE goes obsolete.  ;D

As nice as the X is , the camera technology alone is worth the jump. I moved from a X to a 12 pro and was blown away by nighttime photos. The combination of a better lens and proprietary Deep Fusion image processing is incredible. I can only imagine how much better the 14 pro is over the X's camera.

I don't really use the camera much, so there's no need for me to upgrade.

I value the camera right now because I have younger kids and want high quality pics. I?m guessing once the kids are older o won?t give a shit about the camera.

Our only son just moved into college campus this past weekend, so yeah, don't give a shit about the camera anymore.

Crap that means I have to buy the latest iPhone every year until iPhone Pro 28

CalBears96 said:
qwerty said:
CalBears96 said:
iacrenter said:
CalBears96 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
If you have an 11 or lower... consider moving up... but if you are on 12/13... you can wait.

And the SE 2022 is too small at 4.7", I can barely read my Plus. :(

I still have my iPhone X. Don't really feel the need to move up. I'll do with when LTE goes obsolete.  ;D

As nice as the X is , the camera technology alone is worth the jump. I moved from a X to a 12 pro and was blown away by nighttime photos. The combination of a better lens and proprietary Deep Fusion image processing is incredible. I can only imagine how much better the 14 pro is over the X's camera.

I don't really use the camera much, so there's no need for me to upgrade.

I value the camera right now because I have younger kids and want high quality pics. I?m guessing once the kids are older o won?t give a shit about the camera.

Our only son just moved into college campus this past weekend, so yeah, don't give a shit about the camera anymore.

Back