Homes For Rent

IrvineRenter01

I am in the market to rent a home in Irvine. We recently moved from Northern California for job relocation. I like mild climate in socal and great school in Irvine. West Irvine is one of the area that we focused on. We have a small pet and would like to get a house with 4 bedroom. Our budget is 3800-4000 a month. We are looking to stay for a couple year to wait out the top of the market. We have two kids in grade school and would like to hear what other areas in Irvine that you think is a good fit for our family of 6.

;)  do you know the history of the name "Irvine Renter" (Larry Roberts) ? 

Take a look at Oak Creek area, corner of Jeffery and Alton.  Visit Oak Creek elementary and walk around the neighborhood.  Homes along Eagle Creek are good sized.  Since your kids are in grade school, living here means close proximity to school.

There are two sides divided by Alton, with a pedestrian bridge so your kids won't have to use street crossing.  On Oak creek elementary's side (South) you'll be closer to 405 FWY.  If you'd prefer to live further away from freeway you can look across Alton, on Gelson market's side (North).  There's a HOA gate but you could just park across the street and take the bridge on foot over.

If you take the bridge over you''ll be on Pinebook.  If you turn left on Hawk creek it's mostly condos (Oak Park) and detached condos.  Turn right on hawk creek and you'll find larger detached homes that better suit your needs.  If you like to play tennis check Valley Oak Park's tennis court for postings.

Any particular reason you wanna focus on West Irvine?
That area is good if you are buying since they have lower MR and HOA, but if you are renting, you might wanna try more masterfully planned communities like Quail Hill, Woodbury, or Orchard Hills to taste more of Irvine feel. They have more of those small village parks and curb appeals than other villages in Irvine.

Stonegate, Cypress Village, or Eastwood are nice too since they are newer so it's clean, but they kinda lack more of the characters yet since the trees are shorter and the community feels sort of empty.

If you are considering West Irvine for the location, then I would say North Park is a better choice for they are gated and has more amenity. Please note both WI and NP have Tustin Schools. They are good ones though.

If you wanna try the OG Irvine, Woodbridge or Turtle Rock is the way to go, but I personally prefer a little bit newer homes. 

Back